Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Didn’t the author himself say Gojo had no personality? He’s every cringy OC in fanfiction
I don't recall him saying that. He might've, but I'd disagree. And it's totally subjective if you find that archetype cringy. Personally, I don't have a type. A Gojo type character in another series might not connect with me.

I remember Gege saying he's too strong to the point he's stifling the series. Which I said at like Chapter 10, so I knew where his arc was headed early on.
I like Gojo, but let's be honest... JJK Gojo is a rip off from Urahara Kisuke LOL... but his power is on steroids, so he's a god at that series...
but I love Gojo, and Urahara is my fav character in Bleach so... makes sense why I like Gojo LOL
My man. Urahara and Mayuri my Bleach favs too. And yeah, Gojo is most likely inspired by Urahara.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Gojo was good in the flashback arc but that’s because he showed some human characteristics and wasn’t this weird power fantasy character.

I get the same vibes from Gojo that I got from Kirito. It’s fine if you like him we all have our guilty pleasures but he’s Mahito tier in terms of character
Post automatically merged:

Yeah only if you care about mask.

Gojo is x10 times better character wise than Kakashi.

Kakashi's character development ends with the end of part 1 of naruto.
Lmfao!?!? What

Only for the mask thingy.... I'm talking about character and attitude and how they talk and then when something seriou happens, how they act, and how they displease the old geezers (Yamamoto)... and being trollish... Just OOOZZING Urahara Kisuke
Not just the mask, Kakashi is identically casual and silly until he gets serious. And at the end of the day yes, Urahara is that type of character too.

But Gojo and his student trio are clearly a ripoff of Kakashi and Team 7.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gojo was good in the flashback arc but that’s because he showed some human characteristics and wasn’t this weird power fantasy character.

I get the same vibes from Gojo that I got from Kirito. It’s fine if you like him we all have our guilty pleasures but he’s Mahito tier in terms of character

Lmfao!?!? What
Kakashi the great teacher. All of his close friends died.
All of his students found new teachers cuz he couldn't fucking act like a proper teacher himself and his power ups were more bullshit than kimetsu ending.

I don't recall him saying that. He might've, but I'd disagree. And it's totally subjective if you find that archetype cringy. Personally, I don't have a type. A Gojo type character in another series might not connect with me.

I remember Gege saying he's too strong to the point he's stifling the series. Which I said at like Chapter 10, so I knew where his arc was headed early on.

My man. Urahara and Mayuri my Bleach favs too. And yeah, Gojo is most likely inspired by Urahara.
Yeah, look at his trollish moment.. spitting image LOL... it's like they are one and same person LOL

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
:kaidowhat: Now you’re just on drugs, Gojo can never be better than Kakashi
Ye yeah Kakashi the great teacher.

:gokulaugh:

Fuji wasn't even going all out, yet sabo came out with bruises and ego was burst when fuji kept playing with him
Sabo with mera can give the yonkos a good fight

whos weaker than him, he's the weakest of the new 3
Bruises is the most retarded power scaling in the world.

By weakest i meant him and Ryokugyu.

Not just the mask, Kakashi is identically casual and silly until he gets serious. And at the end of the day yes, Urahara is that type of character too.

But Gojo and his student trio are clearly a ripoff of Kakashi and Team 7.
Yeah.... I get the similarity.... JJK basically took what's good from both series LOL... basically took what people liked... and made their own version of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.