Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a Miller.

And Lind isn‘t the way to go.
This is the part that's weird why aren't you a miller if lanji is.

thing is
flower is a perma rc
marimo is 2 cycles
juliet is 2 cycles as well

juliet is not well known here
who would target her with an rc
she implies she might have gotten info on blother. is it from the visit?

light claims if marimo rb'ed him then he isnt the failed kill implying at least its not a passive.
How can an ability that perma rcs exist, its a bit too broken.

And 3 Rcs is insane as i said earlier.

@Juliet what do you think about Blother?

And yes it seems to be so with Light. So its not a passive but an active ability that can be blocked. @Flower what do you think of this?

Basically:
2 cycle crush...Mafia ability. Perhaps crushes the target and all who visit the user. Fits Akainu.

RPS...duel...Mihawk...or Vista. Might be Indie ability.

And yes it seems to be so with Light. So its not a passive but an active ability that can be blocked. @Flower what do you think of this?
Perhaps because Iva is the Queen while Ina was just a prisoner before she joined her? I dunno.

I said I visited Blother and did you read my first post I made?

I have been thinking on claiming my action from last night because I am not sure if I visited scum or not last night and this is the reason why I asked first if anyone thinks the 2 cycle rolecrush is a scum ability or if its town.
Just claim, girl.

I am suspicious of Blother and you can see I talked about him in my second post I made.

I said I visited Blother and did you read my first post I made?

I have been thinking on claiming my action from last night because I am not sure if I visited scum or not last night and this is the reason why I asked first if anyone thinks the 2 cycle rolecrush is a scum ability or if its town.
more than likely you got rced for visiting
rather than anyone targeting you specifically for an rc imo
scum lean.

that also makes marimo's visit on light now interesting
could 2 scums have that same ability

I visited Blother last night. My ability is I will learn the effect of the ability I stole and I can use it as a one shot for later use and once when I have used that up as a one shot the player will get the ability back.

I will paraphrase this since we're not allowed to copy paste.

When I visited Blother last night I got from, "You may target a player and rolecrush them for 2 cycles and anyone who visits you will also get rolecrushed."

Status
Not open for further replies.