Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you brought this up

Sanji kneel because zeff saved his life.... HIS LIFE. Anyone in his place would thank those who helped when we are in dire need

Zoro kneel in front of someone whom he sees his biggest opponent to get stronger so that he can be helpful to Luffy and his team so that they don't suffer the same fate of Sabody....he pushed aside his honour for his team.
well i mean sanji and zoro both did that in thriller bark.. beg for eachother's lives to save eachother... look.. just coz zoro doesn't have that attachment like sanji did with zeff that doesn't mean he can't display gratitude.. i mean as a child did he beg his Master to give him wado as a remnant of Kuina.. soo zoro never had that attachment.. and the bond between zeff a d sanji very unique.. not your average father and son... but i got the gag lol

Your whole point was that its rare, I proved that its not rare and that it could happen. Thats all i needed to prove to disprove what you said because your whole argument was built on that.

have a nice day yourself
False
That's a cool illustration. Best fling six one i've seen so far.
So no pictures yet.. :josad:
You didn't like the chicken scratch drawing of Marco?

(yes, a double joke on purpose):myman:

Pica had a strong annoying fruit. It's very hard to get him out and it's super matchup dependent who will get through him. Let's take someone like marco who is obviously stronger than Pica, despite him being stronger marco would likely have a hard time getting to him as a blunt force, speed and endurance type fighter. Same for jack and queen. Don't know if king has sword hax but from what we have seen the same applies. Pica was made to be cut up by zoro. As soon as you got too Pica he wasn't a threat. And if you could deal with the golem attacks he was no threat attack wise either. He has no feats, attack or durability wise, out of his golem. But sure, it was still impressive. He is such a poor character to base the strength of others off tho.
you're underestimating what that blunt force is.. sanji was kicking building portions of oars.. marco no diffed the mother ship off the waterfall... these men have some strength back up that blunt force... and mobility wise they both are better than zoro so marco and sanji can blitz Peca if they wanted to.. plus peca's Df provides more quantity with his DF over the quality... for someone who can easily indent iron.. there is ni doubt marco and sanji will arguably do better than zoro in this match up.

I mean yeah Zoro puts aside his pride for the sake of the crew while Judge's son beats up his captain and puts them all at risk because of his selfish ideals.
- was ready to sacrifice his own wishes and dream to protect the lives of his crewmates and the Baratie
- is called selfish by his detractors because of that

Makes perfect sense. :laughmoji:

- was ready to sacrifice his own wishes and dream to protect the lives of his crewmates and the Baratie
- is called selfish by his detractors because of that

Makes perfect sense. :laughmoji:
I was referring to when he forced Nami fight a deadly assassin that she had no business winning against because he refused to beat Khalifa and steal her key even though it meant saving Robin's life :few:

you're underestimating what that blunt force is.. sanji was kicking building portions of oars.. marco no diffed the mother ship off the waterfall... these men have some strength back up that blunt force... and mobility wise they both are better than zoro so marco and sanji can blitz Peca if they wanted to.. plus peca's Df provides more quantity with his DF over the quality... for someone who can easily indent iron.. there is ni doubt marco and sanji will arguably do better than zoro in this match up.
Maybe. I'm just giving this the benefit of the doubt since we never saw anyone try to use blunt force on picas main body, no doubt the would play with him speed and mobility wise, but you can argue that they haven't shown the dc needed to brake apart the golem. Luffy hit the head with g3 and it shattered like glass but it would be harder for luffy/marco/sanji to get him if he hides in the torso for example. All im saying is this is a shit matchup to compare strength. One man being able to beat pica while another can't just means the matchup was great for the other one. Pica isn't even veteran level all in all but his devil fruit is definitely more annoying for blunt force fighters.

yes.. but katakuri.. is the worst match up for luffy.. plus i reckon sanji has an admirable DC to break peca down and when peca is out.. sanji can one shot him.
Idk... not clear how much sanji can actually destroy since he never has to destroy anything to defeat somebody........Had Sanji stayed in dressrosa I dont think oda would put him against Pica....... I think it would have trebol or diamante, probably trebol tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.