Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pica is just a bad matchup for Sanjis style of fighting tbh. It would be a never ending fight between sanji and pica because sanji would struggle to destroy all that stone and Pica wouldn't be able to land a hit on Sanji. But Sanji definitely could have beaten some of Doflamingos executives, Diamanté and Trebol forsure. We have to remember when Oda writes fights for these characters to win he puts them up against people who play into their fighting style.
yes.. but katakuri.. is the worst match up for luffy.. plus i reckon sanji has an admirable DC to break peca down and when peca is out.. sanji can one shot him.

Enies Lobby, Fishman Island, alabasta, arlong park, many more arcs involving all of the strawhats together to take down a crew with a central leader.
They're always the one to take down the crew along with the villain. Wano has a central villain along with a crew that must be defeated.

Punk hazard does not follow that trend. It's an intermission arc. There were only two villains. Vergo and Caesar. Oda is more liberal when it comes to matchups in those types of arcs.
You are missing the point, The point that it happens and could happen again. I also added more instances into my previous replay proving that its not that rare.

It happens and it could happen again. As i proved it happens and i am sure there are more instances that i dont remember at this point.

Then if its almost how does it matter? Almost could also apply to Wano. Wano could be part of this almost. It wouldnt be an expectation because there is no pattern Oda doesnt fear drifting away from his norm.

Edit: I will add some instances where people other than the straw hats defeated other important characters in the arc (underlings or just other strong opponents) that i just remembered
-smoker and law vs vergo

- Sabo fought fujitora and other marine officers in dress rosa and held them.

-Wyper fought shura and defeated him in skypea

Edit2: - Kyros and rebecca fought and defeated diamante who was one of doffys top officers

Its not that rare.

Last edited:
It doesnt matter why hes strong the point is hes strong. Crocodile was strong because of his fruit how does that take away anything from his strength? Pica was the strongest officer under doffy one vergo died. Zoros opponents are not weak hes just strong.
peca from what we have seen was just a coward... didn't even try to put up a fight.. kept hiding like a coward.. the chasm between Vergo and peca is HUGE. the only thing that peca could do to offer resistance is to attack others forcing zoro to counter his DF.. and when it comes to haki.. well nvm so much for full body.. Vegro was known for it... and my guy hadn't even used Tekkai on it during his fight with law and smoker...

Most of zoro's opponents have been fodders in post TS.. no one to oush him to limits or even break a sweat .. except his clash with fujitora.. which wasn't even a one v one. zoro still has to go all out and MANNN I'm looking forward to it:steef:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Glad you brought this up

Sanji kneel because zeff saved his life.... HIS LIFE. Anyone in his place would thank those who helped when we are in dire need

Zoro kneel in front of someone whom he sees his biggest opponent to get stronger so that he can be helpful to Luffy and his team so that they don't suffer the same fate of Sabody....he pushed aside his honour for his team.

You are missing the point, The point that it happens and could happen again. I also added more instances into my previous replay proving that its not that rare.

It happens and it could happen again. As i proved it happens and i am sure there are more instances that i dont remember at this point.
Basically, you're saying. It could or it couldn't happen but it could happen but it couldn't happen but it could happen. You've clearly latched on to one point and ignored everything else I've written. Have anice day, sir.
Post automatically merged:

damn no more new spoilers... fack
2 hours or less

Basically, you're saying. It could or it couldn't happen but it could happen but it couldn't happen but it could happen. You've clearly latched on to one point and ignored everything else I've written. Have anice day, sir.
Post automatically merged:

2 hours or less
Why don't you guys see Oda's pattern after all of these years? It's really irritating me.

In almost every arc(All of the strawhats present), the strawhats are the ones who defeat the main villain and his crew.

Wano will be no exception.

Your whole point was that its rare, I proved that its not rare and that it could happen. Thats all i needed to prove to disprove what you said because your whole argument was built on that.

have a nice day yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.