Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Basically:
2 cycle crush...Mafia ability. Perhaps crushes the target and all who visit the user. Fits Akainu.

RPS...duel...Mihawk...or Vista. Might be Indie ability.
I wouldn’t say for sure that 2 cycle crush is mafia ability. I had an ability like that and I was town.

Who is TAC?

Anyway, have no one noticed something weird about Juliet's claim or you people love to jump on bandwagons so easily like Usopp's one.
She says she targets a Player & burrow one of their abilities as a 1-shot
How the hell did she receive an ability that says Rolecrush your target which is an Active Ability + Rolecrush anyone who visit you which is a Passive??

They are obviously separate abilities, one is active, other one is passive, i highly doubt they would be written under same ability.
Also her ability worked regardless of that passive, which is kinda lackluster tbh

@Blother claim your character now
I did not paraphrase this well earlier since normally players are not allowed to copy paste from their pm and sometimes players are also not allowed to say along the exact same lines of their result. It's supposed to be like this, "You may target a player and rolecrush them for 2 cycles and anyone who visits you that night will also get rolecrushed.

I forgot to add the part where it says anyone who visits you that night will also get rolecrushed.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Who is TAC?

Anyway, have no one noticed something weird about Juliet's claim or you people love to jump on bandwagons so easily like Usopp's one.
She says she targets a Player & burrow one of their abilities as a 1-shot
How the hell did she receive an ability that says Rolecrush your target which is an Active Ability + Rolecrush anyone who visit you which is a Passive??

They are obviously separate abilities, one is active, other one is passive, i highly doubt they would be written under same ability.
Also her ability worked regardless of that passive, which is kinda lackluster tbh

@Blother claim your character now
No it's definitely possible for it to be the same ability. In the weeb game for example, Krogo's character could activate an ability that would also role crush all his visitors.

In fact that ability makes more sense, because apparently Light also has an active ability where if he uses it, he will know if someone tried to kill him, or rather he can survive a kill.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I have six votes compiled against me. I’m not obligated to say anything to anyone. So,
Well, you aren't helping your case here then. Also, why vote Lanji if you don't have a role crush ability and Juliet is the one saying you do have a role crush ability?

Did you perform an action last night?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Because he is Mafia?
That's the only conclusion. He didn't perform an action and says Lanji is and can be Indie.

Also, in his first post he mentioned Usopp. Nat, JDB, Beta and Me. And Accused You, Tac and Fuji of buddying.

If Blother does flip mafia at the very least I can exclude the people here from his team for now. I think from the way Marimo is playing, he can be town. Juliet will be likely town too if Blother flips mafia. That's 8 players. Lanji is a town read from the way he's playing so far. So that's 9 players.

Now among the 8 remaining:
2 are dead - Nat and Usopp
that leaves 6
Tris
Light
Rhea
Typo
Sera
Salah

Salah seems town? and Rhea.. I'm not sure. Maybe town. So 4 remaining - Sera, Tris, Light and Typo

That's the only conclusion. He didn't perform an action and says Lanji is and can be Indie.

Also, in his first post he mentioned Usopp. Nat, JDB, Beta and Me. And Accused You, Tac and Fuji of buddying.

If Blother does flip mafia at the very least I can exclude the people here from his team for now. I think from the way Marimo is playing, he can be town. Juliet will be likely town too if Blother flips mafia. That's 8 players. Lanji is a town read from the way he's playing so far. So that's 9 players.

Now among the 8 remaining:
2 are dead - Nat and Usopp
that leaves 6
Tris
Light
Rhea
Typo
Sera
Salah

Salah seems town? and Rhea.. I'm not sure. Maybe town. So 4 remaining - Sera, Tris, Light and Typo
I don't think Marimo is in the clear yet, regardless of what Blother flips, but at least Lanji and Juliet should be.

And Light is likely Scum, then.

I'll answer this a bit later. I got work now, will come on in the middle and answer this.

You are down for the person who wants to go for blother? Wouldn't it make sense to lynch Blother and then get Juliet?

Vote Lynch Blother @Dragomir @Zem

Btw guys, I just skimmed the post, but since this is an open claim game, you can claim your actions in the open. I don't know why you're hinting your actions. Hint your character or don't, but hinting actions isn't going to give us any clear picture of what went on.

If you have something to say, don't hint it. Hints are vague and scum feed off of vagueness. I've said this before, but it's important to lay out solid information in the thread for town to work with, hints are dumb if you're trying to tell us your suspects with your actions.
what?
since when do character claims give us a better Idea of what went on?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't think Marimo is in the clear yet, regardless of what Blother flips, but at least Lanji and Juliet should be.

And Light is likely Scum, then.
Vig should probably take a shot at Light honestly. Thing is he can apparently survive a kill and so can Fuji, and Fuji is actually believable from what he said in a post of his.

If I'm understanding Fuji correctly, his immunity comes with a condition. Light said he can survive a kill every time he performs an action. I really think from just those two action claims, Fuji's is more believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.