Status
Not open for further replies.
="L.

Queen is about to shoot a laser beam from his mouth at Hyougorou, but Marco kicks Queen's neck with his attack “Houou In” (鳳凰印 Phoenix Brand) to stops the beam. King cuts one of Marco's wing, but he grows a new one and shoot a powerful flame attack called “Blue Bird” (青炎雁 Blue Fire Goose) sending King flying into the wall.

Then, when Queen is about to gets up, Marco uses another new attack called “Ongul” (鶴爪 Crane's Claw) to kick Queen again. Marco says he's exhausted and a bit bloodied from fighting two 1 billion Berries bounty guys at once. Suddenly, Perospero enters the room and notices Marco's getting exhausted.

SSHAAALAAA HEAD SHALAAA... WHAT DID I TELL YA MARCO AINT NO KEEPIN UP WITH THEM COMMANDERS... TAKE THEM L'S TO WHOEVER THOUGHT NARCO CAN 1V2 THEM COMMANDERS

:moonwalk::steef::moonwalk:

I am still hoping that Perospero secretly brought his siblings with him, inside one of Mont d'Or's books.

It's very cool and satisfying to see him shine and proves himself to be a master combattant and excellent devil fruit user, but I also want to see the other BMP play a role and have some feats instead of being kept outside of Wano by BS writing.

Marco says he's exhausted and a bit bloodied from fighting two 1 billion Berries bounty guys at once. Suddenly, Perospero enters the room and notices Marco's getting exhausted.

HE'S COMING BOYS AND GIRLS, THE ONE AND ONLY, TO HELP THE GOAT MARCO (also finally king's bounty reveal and it's the same as queen ?) :finally:

It's not the same as Queen lol. He just says they are both 1 billion guys

Status
Not open for further replies.