Status
Not open for further replies.
marco still up and about no problem, if help arrive marco can focus to king and claps king easily than now.
which is why marco isnt getting that fight. king isn't gona be casually wasted and clapped. marco is to much. he is felxing hard for now but something will soon take him away from this fight, or out of it. also, people thinking perospero will actually betray big mom and help marco are fucking deluded.

King is really not far away from Queen,powerlevel wise,it's probably an extreme diff fight.

Queen shoots energy beams from his mouth? Can a Brachiosaurus really do that? Or is it some genetically modified shit he developed?

Marco is the MVP of the chapter,i guess at this point,there is no denying he is probably the strongest on Luffy's side until we see more from the 5Sn.

What bounty do you think Oda will give Marco? Certainly not less than Luffy's current one,my guess would be around 1.9 billion.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
From this we can tell that Carrot / Wanda's "defeat" is just plot related, with the cloud covering full moon making them turn back to their regular forms

So it looks like Perospero just got momentarily saved by clouds, with him trashtalking Pedro potentially coming to bite him back later

Still think Sulong Carrot will end up defeating Perospero
I see that makes sense. I think Peros still beats Sulong Carrot and Wanda, but this provides a nice excuse to revisit the fight later. Revenge will be exacted :kidsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.