Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said if Oden only force a team with Hyo and his troup, Kaido probably would lose 20years ago..

Old but still a beast, destroy all the guys who where hyped up by the community easily....

About Perospero, he will most like take out Marco and go his own way(probably search for the RP of Kaido?).
Marco still looking not that much damaged, in my opinion Queen look even more damaged.
King probably is a totally tank and hard to beat, also his Ap is going be insane...

Any YC1 shits on Doflamingo, lol.
At this point Queen looks even far better at this point, dude has so many ways to kill off Doffy while he himself is a tank beast on his own, that attack of Marco was probably stronger then G3lvl+++ and yet he easily stand up again. Shows how durability/endurance/stamina is the main forte of the beast pirates even though the variety of Queen is very great aswell. Laser beams, poison and other amaing thins and Queen is far away of showing his true arsenal(as haki,hybrid or awakening)...

A nameless attack...
Base King nameless isn't above g3
In fact it is g2 tier

Hybrid Marco did a consecutive attacks on King and ye King is up like nothing much happened

If base Or zoan King can exhaust Marco then awakened Doffy or Cracker can surely push Marco to extreme diff

The issues remains Marco's AP being not above g3 and his regen cant last more than 1 hrs of beating
That one hour thing is complete headcanon. Wasn’t MF like several hours?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
better translation for Peros speech

Avenging Pedro?!
Did you enter the territory of the Big Mom Pirates to have a picnic or something?!!
If you don't want your comrades to die, just eat grass in the forest!!!
That suits you... Perorin
Now then, I don't feel like joining hands with the "Beasts Pirates" but...
I'll have to teach these youngsters the true meaning of the "Four Emperors"!!!
"but".
:luuh:
Guess Oda hasn't lost his mind yet, huh?

better translation for Peros speech

Avenging Pedro?!
Did you enter the territory of the Big Mom Pirates to have a picnic or something?!!
If you don't want your comrades to die, just eat grass in the forest!!!
That suits you... Perorin
Now then, I don't feel like joining hands with the "Beasts Pirates" but...
I'll have to teach these youngsters the true meaning of the "Four Emperors"!!!
lmaoo

this confirms it. Perospero isn’t fighting against the beast pirates. He says he doesn’t feel like joining them BUT he has to teach the youngsters the true meaning of four emperors

But but pero and Marco vs king and queen

lol, carrot and wanda ran out of sulong mid fight do to weather. ''you need the luck of the weather to win'' he didnt even fucking beat them in sulong. perowankers. you are clowns. stop hyping this man, he will get fucked by carrot and chopper eventually . he isnt joining marco either.
Sulong form is a massive upgrade for the minks, just look at Neko and Inu and how they immediately destroyed Jack. Perospero fighting against two of those minks and handling them this easily means he is very powerful. I doubt they would even win.

Status
Not open for further replies.