Status
Not open for further replies.
Oven/Daifuku under Big Mom are still at 300 million bounty. Trebol/Diamante were 100 mill in North Blue 10 years ago. Oda clearly sees them around the same level.
Why did Daifuku clash equally with Sanji.
I don't care how good Marco's df is, only thing he got over other zoans is regen, don't care how strong he is, Oda made Kaido's strongest underlings look like bonafide clowns.

Oda has been trash at handling antagonist crews post timeskip when it comes to major arcs, first Dressrosa with Doffy's crew, then WCI (well minus Kata he might not really count as a villain I guess). And now Wano same.

This will probably be his way of off screening shit soon enough, just get to rooftop already and get over this mid arc.
He did fine in WCI. Perospero caught three bodies in chapter No Vinsmoke took out a top BM executive
but overall you are right

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Avenging Pedro?!
Did you enter the territory of the Big Mom Pirates to have a picnic or something?!!
If you don't want your comrades to die, just eat grass in the forest!!!
That suits you
... Perorin
Now then, I don't feel like joining hands with the "Beasts Pirates" but...
I'll have to teach these youngsters the true meaning of the "Four Emperors"!!!
He roasted them good ngl

But he'll get his candy ass crushed soon tho. Kata is the true leader of the crew :kata:

J

Jo_Ndule

Katakuri and Marco have probably fought before chief. Marco can literally stay in the air and spam ranged flame attacks like we just say against King.
Katakuri fought Marco, wbp and never lost
That's it.
Him spamming long range attacks meansnothing when kata has fs and awakening to spam long range attacks before Marco could react.

Anyone saying Marco beats Kata is writing headcanons

BMP fought WBP...and Kata remained undefeated while pero rivaled Marco
WbP doesn't seem to have fought Beast pirates thats why Queen and King dont know much about Marco powers

Status
Not open for further replies.