Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don't care how good Marco's df is, only thing he got over other zoans is regen, don't care how strong he is, Oda made Kaido's strongest underlings look like bonafide clowns.

Oda has been trash at handling antagonist crews post timeskip when it comes to major arcs, first Dressrosa with Doffy's crew, then WCI (well minus Kata he might not really count as a villain I guess). And now Wano same.

This will probably be his way of off screening shit soon enough, just get to rooftop already and get over this mid arc.
the best subordinates antagonist were Vergo, Jack on Zou (if you don't count Kata)

J

Jo_Ndule

I can't do or say anything else :catcry:catded

I think Marco could have killed Kaido on panels that you'll still say Cracker ~ Marco
No he won't

You guys overating him

King pushed Marco to limits before Queen stepped up this chapter
Marco didn't fight hybrid calamities
They didn't even use named attacks on Marco

I accept that Marco shined but nothing says he will beat Doffy/cracker/King/Queen less than extreme siff

Delaying the inevitable defeat seems worthy of praise to you? Guess we value different metrics. I would be impressed by Marco facing top tiers if I hadn't seen other characters do the same already. Marco can delay his defeat thanks to his regeneration. Alas, when that runs out he hasn't much left. Considering that both Marco and Sanji have absolutely zero chance whatsoever of defeating a TT and that Sanji seems destined to defeat Queen then yes, the two are closer than you think. Marco babysitting K&Q would be more impressive if they didn't fight him in their retarded zoan form without any knowledge of his powers. Regardless, even if they fought him at full power Marco would be able to hold them at bay for a while thanks again to his regeneration, before succumbing to them once that runs out. No different from every fight he would have with a TT. Again, nothing impressive.
Looking pretty accurate for now.

Notice how King is basically fine. What happens when King uses his sword again and Marco's regen is at zero? :catsure:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Oda already hinted at Perospero potentially sneaking Marco from behind with his arrow, so Perospero might play the role of Flampe in the fight. Except that unlike Katakuri who need outside help to land a critical hit on Luffy, it'd take the 2 strongest calamities to take advantage of this against Marco
I disagree.
Beast Pirates are the ones with most to lose this arc. Peros helping to prevent more damage to them makes no sense. If anything Peros should help alliance so that BM decimates everyone and steals their souls

H

humanbeing

the nonsense of Oda's Draft thread might come true. don't think that Marco will die but joining hand with Sanji might be legit than they can take care of King, Queen and Peros together.
Yamato seem to be heading up so he could be the one who fight Jack.
but i am pretty sure that Oda is gonna use Momo being in the clothes of Yamato as trigger for Sanji lol

the nonsense of Oda's Draft thread might come true. don't think that Marco will die but joining hand with Sanji might be legit than they can take care of King, Queen and Peros together.
Yamato seem to be heading up so he could be the one who fight Jack.
yamato sanji and q
Luffy will use his awakening "Bouncy castle man" to make it a soft landing :suresure:
momo suddenly knows how to keep an island floating lmao

It's basically Oda admitting that a 3v1 was needed to justify that Marco went down
One question, if King and Queen would be enough to take out Marco fast, would Oda need Perospero to end the fight faster?
Question to all haters who said Marco would go down easily the next chapter by just King or Queen alone, alone the fact that Oda need Perospero to give King and Queen the W show you enough how op Marco is. I hope the downplay of Marco stopping from now, Dude fighting two serious commanders for over 40mins and still doing it fine with dominating two of them in same time!!! Eat that haters!!!

I swear if my headcanon will turn out right and make can form a blade out of his Phoenix flames than i might lose my mind too
I hope Oda hold this for the next chapter, I think Marco gonna shine next chapter before going down via Perospero Sneak attack oppening up King and Queen a cheap shot attack.

@DarkWitch
Lmao Perospero was fighting over 40mins(probably 30mins against sulong since base wanda and base carrot would easily get stomped in few seconds) and still looking clean asf. He fought Sulong both Carrot and Wanda and he beat them, people should accept their L.
Werospero is going to show why to mess up with a Yonkou crew can go woorse, my boy doing it very well!!!
Also it seems like he can use explosion bombs as candy.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Avenging Pedro?!
Did you enter the territory of the Big Mom Pirates to have a picnic or something?!!
If you don't want your comrades to die, just eat grass in the forest!!!
That suits you
... Perorin
Now then, I don't feel like joining hands with the "Beasts Pirates" but...
I'll have to teach these youngsters the true meaning of the "Four Emperors"!!!

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Avenging Pedro?!
Did you enter the territory of the Big Mom Pirates to have a picnic or something?!!
If you don't want your comrades to die, just eat grass in the forest!!!
That suits you
... Perorin
Now then, I don't feel like joining hands with the "Beasts Pirates" but...
I'll have to teach these youngsters the true meaning of the "Four Emperors"!!!
translate sanji panels now :beckmoji:

Ha..ha.., :milaugh:
this out of nowhere attack from marco, and yet he showed none of that shit at death battle in marineford where his pop died, his brother died, and his crew is this close from getting fisted by Akainu.., which is absolutely way more crucial than Wano, go figure...

I Guess that one way to hype him up from Oda, keep making shit up...
everything got off screened in marineford because oda didn't want to show us shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.