Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow Perospero has entered the fray. Gee I wonder what that could mean
Sanji v Perospero like I always said

And oh look not a Sanji chapter. But Sanji is fighting King Queen and Jack. And Zoro will fight Orochi and Hotei. Btw, when is his bday?
you are a clown if you think perospero vs sanji anything but the lowest diff imaginable. his fruit is even useless against sanjis fire. you want perospero to throw hands with sanji? chopper and carrot are fucking him up soon. monster chopper x sulong carrot

Avenging Pedro?!
Did you enter the territory of the Big Mom Pirates to have a picnic or something?!!
If you don't want your comrades to die, just eat grass in the forest!!!
That suits you
... Perorin
Now then, I don't feel like joining hands with the "Beasts Pirates" but...
I'll have to teach these youngsters the true meaning of the "Four Emperors"!!!
I love how somehow Oda knows exactly how people should think, and slapping that common sense to the audience.., and yet keep making these sissies mentality to the good guy and goes crying waaa...waaaa....about the villain is BAD and we are GOOD...

He fought King for most part of the 40 mins
He fought King and Marco this chapter for 5 min or so.
Never was confirmed, Queen would kill off everyone if Marco not step up, Marco always stop him.
So he take for so long both at once, you see yourself if Marco not step up Queen would kill Hyo and co. So it make sense that Marco take on both. Marco didn´t yet use his full hybrid version or even awakening, he also not use haki yet. Bro he was impressiv asf with dominating both King and Queen this chapter, two strongest commander of Kaido, Marco should take the respect.

you are a clown if you think perospero vs sanji anything but the lowest diff imaginable. his fruit is even useless against sanjis fire. you want perospero to throw hands with sanji? chopper and carrot are fucking him up soon. monster chopper x sulong carrot
Calm your titties, I’ve always maintained that Sanji v Perospero is low to mid diff. I swear u fans be ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.