Status
Not open for further replies.
"Perospero didn't won that fight fair and square because Carrot and Wanda went back to their base form."

This is a fight against a ruthless pirate, there is no fair and square. If Perospero sees that both of the minks went back to their base form and he has the upper hand, he will use that opportunity when fighting against the two minks.
I just don't like that statement that Perospero made because there is zero reason to why Gifter level Wanda would be a threat to him in Sulong when Jack defeated 5 guys who are Trebol level Without Sulong

J

Jo_Ndule

I must say it is funny how people learn nothing from Oda despite reading him for years and years... :yasu:
Marco "looking good" against King and Queen is equivalent to Law "looking good" against Doffy and Fujitora.
Only to end up losing against Doffy alone aka Marco loses to King alone. :yasu:
I domtt agree with you but you're right lol

Apoo looks good in 2v but 1v1 he loses to Drake or zoro.
Law stalled fuji and Doffy but 1v1 loses to base doffy still mid diff both rounds.

King looking good but 1v1 he won't beat King

Damn Marco's mythical devil fruit became insane

- Can regenerate from any damage as long as he has stamina to do so
- Can use partial transformation to increase his attacks from any part of his body
- Can fly
- Can use full zoan form for flying, instant healing and full physical capabilities
- Can heal other people and even use range flaming attacks to regulate people's temperature against Queen's poison
- Can use range phoenix flames attacks to destroy his opponents

His mythical zoan make regular zoans(which only increase physical strength, durability) look like trash lol. If we add into this, the hybrid form and potential awakenings, he'd almost look too overpowered. No wonder it's rarer than even logias :phoenixmarco:
Its obvious since kaido himself can spam elemental attack even is a freaking dragon lol...mythical zoan is build different tho...
:steef::steef::steef::steef:

J

Jo_Ndule

BM think otherwise

By that logic Marco defeated King and Queen here

Btw aren't you one of the "Marco has no attack power" guys ?

Linlin choked Marco for minutes and Marco himself did nothing
Marco didn't choked King or Queen for even 5 seconds

He has less AP, he couldn't much

And if he has Barrir or adcoa..then he is trash
His hybrid named attack couldn't push zoan back down or back
Couldnt take Queen out even for seconds after 2 kicks on hi.

G3 Luffy ~ Marco in AP

I hope Oda explains Sulong sometime or ever ,

Jack goes from matching the Dukes 1 on 1 to getting dumbstered when they go Sulong

and Here Oda implies Perospero could go from absolutely destroying both of Wanda/Carrot in their normal form as we see rn to potentially losing when they get Sulong ? that's a bit too much as a power up no ?

I really don't get it like i can't imagine a character of the calibre of WhosWho/Jinbei~ would lose to Carrot/Wanda just cause they have Sulong

Status
Not open for further replies.