Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha you the one saying It doesnt matter if king or queen are not even close to Go ALL out since they are 2v1 against a março going ALL out.

Are we gonna do the picture thing or you dont have that confidence on marco?
Stop. I am not betting with someone with a fraction of my messages and likes, its not worth it for me. Marco is in a 1v2 and once hes in a 1v1 he will do better its literally a logical conclusion

problem with having both yamato and sanji with momo
who protects kinemon and the others
the mystery person perhaps?
nobody needs to protect them? do you know who they even are? jack said that even a tobi roppo cant kill them in this state. which only means not even jack can. hyori is the mystery person, which will fuel them even more. they are getting a second wind and beating jack. they haven't accomplished anything this war. its fucking tragic if they are just done after getting their ass handed to them by kaido.

Sanji can sense the danger in Kinemon side. He will fight nerfed Jack. Let's go!!! Extreme diff fight!! :finally::finally:
Facts: MARCO openly admitting that his healing is fundamental for him to be able to deal with the KING and the Queen, who are not giving their all, if you notice, it was only 1x1 between MARCO and KING, with MARCO sneaking and attacking the QUEEN unprepared, which means that ALL of that time was only 1x1 between MARCO and KING, while KING has exhausted all physical capacity and is probably about to exhaust the regenerative, causing incurable damage to MARCOS ,which is comparable to GARP's punch in MF, which caused incurable damage to MARCO.

King is the real beast of SPOILERS, while MARCO faces KING at his best, yes, this is MARCO's best form of combat, he used it against aokiji, akainu, kizaru, BIG MOM, this is his hybrid, any other assumption will be just a mere guess.​
i still don't get how did king get time to ring a call to Balck Maria in a middle of a fight like this..

Status
Not open for further replies.