Attack on Titan - Chapter 138 : A Long Dream

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You really thought he would win?:ihaha:
Well, there's one chapter ahead, so maybe there will be a twist of some kind.
It better be. I cant stand that fucking trash traitors like Mikada and Armin would win. Eren winning would be one of the best endings in manga. But no no no Isayama likes Fairy Tail. Fuck this shit bro.

It better be. I cant stand that fucking trash traitors like Mikada and Armin would win. Eren winning would be one of the best endings in manga. But no no no Isayama likes Fairy Tail. Fuck this shit bro.
Okay, i just saw a new summary on the Reddit. Ymir at the end smiles looking at Mikasa kissing Eren (and it's less weird, she was switching up from her imagination of Eren, though weird nonetheless, but whatever). Maybe it's a time-loop or Eren had something else on his mind than genocide.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Okay, i just saw a new summary on the Reddit. Ymir at the end smiles looking at Mikasa kissing Eren (and it's less weird, she was switching up from her imagination of Eren, though weird nonetheless, but whatever). Maybe it's a time-loop or Eren had something else on his mind than genocide.
Mikasa and Armin must die a painful death.

Teaming up with that little slut is the worst shit they've ever done. Fucking masochists teaming up with people who treated them like playground.

UPDATED SPOILERS (Here Eren isn't beheaded and transforms other eldians to titans)
Chapter name: A Long Dream
The rumbling stops, the "bones" (I guess it implies the big ass titan) disappear, Mikasa recalls Eren saying he hates her
Gabi and Falco reunite with their families respectively, Pieck meets her had
Annie also goes somewhere to find her dad
After the explosion (137 ending), Armin and Reiner rise up
Another explosion behind them
CT Eren appears, the rumbling titans continue to move
Annie sees her dad, Reiner looks at a vapor-generating spine (not sure which)
The battle is not over yet. Levi asks Mikasa and Pieck to get on Falco and fight
People are titanized by the vapor and, together with "the spine", attack Reiner
Reiner looks at Gabi Jean Connie and motherfucking Karina who are titanized
Pieck and Annie help Reiner
Armin says something to Eren then fight
Mikasa riding Falco in the sky, severe headache
She opens her eyes and sees Eren waking her up (I suppose this part is not the reality)
A short-haired adult Eren lives with her in a random mountain hut, Eren is chopping some wood
But Mikasa is tearing up, then she talks (to the short-haired adult Eren)
Then Mikasa makes a decision
switch to reality
Armin BTFO'd, Reiner Pieck Annie fucked up by the random titans
Mikasa wraps the scarf around her and asks Levi to help her enter Eren's mouth
Levi uses a thunder spear to break CT Eren's teeth, enters Mikasa
Mikasa finds Eren, Eren looks at her
In Mikasa's mind it's an Eren falling asleep next to the aforementioned mountain hut
Mikasa holds Eren's head
switch to reality
Mikasa kisses Eren's head
Founder Ymir is smiling and watching beside them

UPDATED SPOILERS (Here Eren isn't beheaded and transforms other eldians to titans)
Chapter name: A Long Dream
The rumbling stops, the "bones" (I guess it implies the big ass titan) disappear, Mikasa recalls Eren saying he hates her
Gabi and Falco reunite with their families respectively, Pieck meets her had
Annie also goes somewhere to find her dad
After the explosion (137 ending), Armin and Reiner rise up
Another explosion behind them
CT Eren appears, the rumbling titans continue to move
Annie sees her dad, Reiner looks at a vapor-generating spine (not sure which)
The battle is not over yet. Levi asks Mikasa and Pieck to get on Falco and fight
People are titanized by the vapor and, together with "the spine", attack Reiner
Reiner looks at Gabi Jean Connie and motherfucking Karina who are titanized
Pieck and Annie help Reiner
Armin says something to Eren then fight
Mikasa riding Falco in the sky, severe headache
She opens her eyes and sees Eren waking her up (I suppose this part is not the reality)
A short-haired adult Eren lives with her in a random mountain hut, Eren is chopping some wood
But Mikasa is tearing up, then she talks (to the short-haired adult Eren)
Then Mikasa makes a decision
switch to reality
Armin BTFO'd, Reiner Pieck Annie fucked up by the random titans
Mikasa wraps the scarf around her and asks Levi to help her enter Eren's mouth
Levi uses a thunder spear to break CT Eren's teeth, enters Mikasa
Mikasa finds Eren, Eren looks at her
In Mikasa's mind it's an Eren falling asleep next to the aforementioned mountain hut
Mikasa holds Eren's head
switch to reality
Mikasa kisses Eren's head
Founder Ymir is smiling and watching beside them
Gabi,Jean,Connie and Karina are titanized :risicheck: holy shit ....
Post automatically merged:

Okay so Eren lost but maybe this was all part of his plan. Becoming the devil, making his friends the heroes and so maybe there can be peace.
Forget what I said , if Eren turns his friends into titans then he just wants to destroy the world and sees his friends as traitors or enemies. I mean he said in a flashback that he doesn’t want that his friends inherited his Titan powers because he wants them to live a long life but now he turns them into normal titans... Eren might win this

Last edited:
N

Noctis

Forget what I said , if Eren turns his friends into titans then he just wants to destroy the world and sees his friends as traitors or enemies. I mean he said in a flashback that he doesn’t want that his friends inherited his Titan powers because he wants them to live a long life but now he turns them into normal titans... Eren might win this
Eren staying true to his words since mindless titans are practically immortal so, his friends now will live a long life