Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup

Marco named kick couldn't even make zoan Queen move back lol
Queen tnked and still maintained his posture

G3 will send Queen back or blown up!

Neither King or Queen were really damaged
King isnt even hurt while Queen bled but only stressing after the second blow from Marco.

:gokulaugh: G4 AP my foot
Top tier AP my foot

Queen is tanked and got up quickly the next panels
You mean this G3 attack, that was used against the weakest F6.

Or this one.

Keep telling yourself that attack is stronger than Marco's.

***For all zoro fans and stans that want to know what happens to zoro until the end of Wano Just read bellow: its 💯% CANON.

-Back to the roof, kaido will kill Killer and destroys Luffy, kidd and law.

-Zoro is the last one standing and is about to be the next one to get bodied when the help comes. Its Garp and his man.

-Garp already knew kaido and BM were together again, and when he discovered luffy was in wano about to fight his old enemies, garp came knewing his grandson wouldnt stand a chance against both of them. So came.

-Garp say they will fight kaido for now and to zoro Carry the trio to a safer place, zoro does so.

-king will know from bao huang where they are and that the trio are pretty injured but still alive. So king goes there.

- Zoro that wanted to come back to kaido, stays to protect the trio and fights after king shows up.

-Zoro has the hardest fight he ever had, and learn more about how to control Emma against an oponent like king, and zoro defeats him.

-Garp and kaido have an epic fight, garp even being very old remains a legend but is not the same as he was in his prime, hibryd kaido wins and kills garp, but not without garp leting kaido injured and bringing with him a whole arm of kaido.

- while zoro was fighting, the trio was already recovered and went to fight a nerfed kaido again some time ago. Kid has great portrayal after Killer death, luffy the same after garp death, and Law does new things.

-zoro is very injured but comes back and see that kaido is absurdly injured after fighting garp and the trio, but still the only one standing and ready to drop onigashima on the capital.

-When is about to happen, zoro that now can control Emma much more trust everything on this final atack, he blows a final hint on kaido.

-when kaido realizem whats coming is already too late, his Head is already calling and he praises zoro while he dies.

- Kaido head drop in the capital and zoro becomes a savior of the flower capital and its citzens.

And that concludes zoro part in wano. A beast.

:cheers:
Nice fanfic where's Akainu though?

In my version Akainu comes and one shots Kaido and Big Mom with the same attack... Garp just so happens to stand behind them and gets one shot too by accident making it a triple kill.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
im ready for Carrot disrespect post from @Jew D. Boy
HAHAHAHAHAHAH I WAS TYPING IT UP AS YOU POSTED THIS :gokulaugh:

Post automatically merged:

This look like someone who’s poised to join the crew of the future Pirate King?? Fuck, I need Sunday to get here fast so I can post this shit in the nakama thread...there are some people here who are about to hate me ten times more than they already do :cheers:

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Kaidotards finding out the real truth.

WB Pirates > Beast Pirates.

WB would clap Kaido, Marco would clap King, Jozu would clap Queen, Vista would clap Jack
No, it just confirms that MARCO and PRIME WB were afraid of KAIDO and not his team.
They were afraid of KAIDO doing solo 1x all, against WBP, and KAIDO going alone 2 years ago killing WB will confirm this, the whole WBP feared KAIDO including the pathetic LEDWARD LEWGATE. The big obstacle was not the kaido team, but KAIDO.

ODA confirming, WB PRIME only wins KAIDO with the help of the crew.
1x1 he loses.

Marco survived Blackbeard after fighting him for months at different locations. imo that's low-key great achievement. When we go to main story after this arc, it will make sense. Marco is changed man post-WBdeath. He is now somewhere b/w yonko and yonko commanders level.

Also glad to know Queen getting more respect chapter by chapter. Jet pack is not some farfetched idea anymore. Yonko commanders are different species.

I think Perospero will fight Queen. Sanji will go toward Kinemon. Oda just teased us to think that Sanji will go toward Momo and jealous of him. But well Oda already choose nerfed almost died Jack to fight Sanji extreme diff. :cheers:
I also feel like it. But I somehow still don't think Perospero is Queen level.

I feel like Queen will be more nerfed overall.

Im happy my ramblings werent for nothing

Sanji's plotline of getting Momo outta Onigashma is beginning soon

Once Yamato hands over Momo to Sanji. She can have her moment pretending to be Oden with the Scabbards...and save them from Jack.

Then King chases after Momo and Sanji within the sky, Sanji gives confidence to Momo to transform into Dragon form and fly to somewhere in Wano. Whilst Sanji holds off King. Then Sanji vs King in the sky within the moonlight

It will happen:steef:

J

Jo_Ndule

Same people downplaying Marco are those hyping Katakuri who couldn't even knock out base Luffy in WCI despite landing multiple clean shots.
:milaugh:
Katakuri wouldn't be hurt by bullets or beams or explosions
Eben jinbei interal attacks dont work on him

Katakuri won't be exhausted or done after fighting 2 Pre fs luffy coz he won't be hurt.
Prw fs G4> base/zoan calamities . This is a fact since none have shown the means to be above pre fs g4 lyffy even

Kata vs Jinbei, pedro capone and crew = no damage ... Still caught Luffy after
Vs ichiji = no damage
Vs Luffy = no damage
Marco after low tier moves from king = damaged

Marco won't tank g4 attacks if all it takes is bullets and beams to finish him lol
Kata took 3 boundman hits with only a brushed face an spitting up few bloods.

:milaugh:can Marco fight 3hrs with blood loss against a high tier?
He cant even last an hour with bruises on his body

Status
Not open for further replies.