Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Which require half the players being my buddies.

That doesn‘t work, you know...
In fact I stated they are contrived. But I'm still bugged by the Usopp situation like I explained and so I have you and Juliet pinned in my radar.

There's a catch. Nothing confirms Marimo in all of this.

There's another catch. That if Blother is Mafia, bussing him has a sense in that Mafia is still on full slot. This doesn't implicate Juliet did, but it's not much of a remote possibility.

In fact I stated they are contrived. But I'm still bugged by the Usopp situation like I explained and so I have you and Juliet pinned in my radar.

There's a catch. Nothing confirms Marimo in all of this.

There's another catch. That if Blother is Mafia, bussing him has a sense in that Mafia is still on full slot. This doesn't implicate Juliet did, but it's not much of a remote possibility.
Usopp was playing scummy, there‘s nothing more to this.

There were 9 people on his wagon for a reason..

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Usopp was playing scummy, there‘s nothing more to this.

There were 9 people on his wagon for a reason..
But why did he deny to be acknowledged about that supposed OJ game taking place. And he managed to guess the abilities on his first try. This bugs me and feels unlikely.

As far as I understood both you and Juliet knew that such game had taken place right? And most importantly that those were the scum abilities? Does someone else remember that too? That would be helpful.

I won't change my mind with the lynch I think, it depends on a redirector and some crazy shenanigans, and Blother isn't even helping we already asked him to claim,he didn't. also, he pulls the newbie card too much in the thread. said something about Light being 3rd out of the blue, add that to the list of info Blother would give us...
I don't trust Fuji seems power-wolfing if he played like that last day phase, I wouldn't have made said this but he didn't, he just started talking when we fucked up lynching Usopp, even though he voted Usopp then he started suspecting me for it, I am probably the reason Usopp got lynched, true, but he votted, he isn't some newbie that would just jump on a wagon for the hell of it. that change in his gameplay is not alright.
I don't know why you trust lindl so I will just shut it about him.
I don't trust the people going after Beta, he looks like the easy mislynch scum would go for just to fuck our numbers over, well, that's if he is town ofc.
I will talk if I remembered something.

2 question for you tho, what do you think of JDB, and should I trust marimo ?

I won't change my mind with the lynch I think, it depends on a redirector and some crazy shenanigans, and Blother isn't even helping we already asked him to claim,he didn't. also, he pulls the newbie card too much in the thread. said something about Light being 3rd out of the blue, add that to the list of info Blother would give us...
I don't trust Fuji seems power-wolfing if he played like that last day phase, I wouldn't have made said this but he didn't, he just started talking when we fucked up lynching Usopp, even though he voted Usopp then he started suspecting me for it, I am probably the reason Usopp got lynched, true, but he votted, he isn't some newbie that would just jump on a wagon for the hell of it. that change in his gameplay is not alright.
I don't know why you trust lindl so I will just shut it about him.
I don't trust the people going after Beta, he looks like the easy mislynch scum would go for just to fuck our numbers over, well, that's if he is town ofc.
I will talk if I remembered something.

2 question for you tho, what do you think of JDB, and should I trust marimo ?
I think JDB plays a lot like last game...in which he was my scum buddy. But he‘s hard to read in the first place (which is lowkey how we won last game lmao). That being said, both of them could go either way. If Blother flips scum, that at least would confirm Lanji as not Mafia.

If Light flips scum, this would confirm Marimo. So I think we need to determine what Blother and Light are first.

also, l would look at Nat's wagon, it depends on other stuff but I would probably vote Nat if I were scum, Usopp is good at absorbing attention so I would love to keep him around.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
said something about Light being 3rd out of the blue, add that to the list of info Blother would give us...
Wasn't that about Lanji?

If Light flips scum, this would confirm Marimo. So I think we need to determine what Blother and Light are first.
Sis I've basically given you my role. I don't know what else you want me to do. The only thing left for me to do is to outright tell you the name of my char.

also, l would look at Nat's wagon, it depends on other stuff but I would probably vote Nat if I were scum, Usopp is good at absorbing attention so I would love to keep him around.
Salah already brought up a good point you know, scum could well vote with town on the main wagon to hide in plain sight.

Part of the reason I sussed you when Usopp flipped town. You have also asked him to claim twice if I recall, I found that weird. It could’ve been you trying to save a townie or maybe something else I felt.

For example my main susses at the begining of the phase were you/light/Flower and Lind. 3 of these were on the Usopp Lynch.

But I’m starting to think Raito might be not be scum per se to be honest, he’s being way too proactive. I you go back I voted Flower straight off the bat not only because of Usopp but because I saw Nat’s flip.

She was heavy on both of them last phase.

As for Lind, I have reasons to believe he might not be scum rn. Could be that I’m wrong but after rereading some of last dp and this one I don’t think I am.

Unless fake claims exist.

And well, there is still you lmao. Tbh you’re mostly here for the trying to make Usopp claim twice.

But since the begining of DP a lot has changed.

For example, I know have Marimo/Blother added to this list. I would’ve had Rhea you but I hope you caught up on some stuff she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.