Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired

Theme : Joker Appears In Worstgen
Hosts : @AL sama & @Tris

I m here so lets limbo HHAHAHA

in this game you need to create your own role and send them to me via PM. I'll take up any amount of players. sigh ups will stay open for 4 to 5 weeks and the game will start near the end of round 4.
Players
1 @Udell
2 @Flower
3 @Kvothe Kingkiller
4 @Finalbeta
5 @Queen
6 @~UwU~
7 @Ratchet
8 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9 @Go D. Usopp ™
10 @RippedCal
11 @T-Pein™
12 @Melontonin
13 @TheAncientCenturion
14 @Gambit
15 @MangoSenpai
16 @Typo
17 @Midnight Delight
18 @Rej
19 @Seraphoenix
20 @QueenEmilia
21 @DynaMight
22 @Fujishiro

Rules of Role Creation
  • Super kill, Super immunity and revive type abilities must be limited to an extent.
  • Players must choose their own alignment.
  • Roles can be based on anything.
  • All abilities must be related to the flavor.
  • I m allowed to make changes to the roles for balancing.
Game Style :
  • Closed Setup - no information about the setup of this game .
  • No talking about the game outside this game thread or you Role PM with me.
  • Claiming - claiming is allowed in this game.
  • Voting Format - to vote or unvote someone, type with bold letters vote lynch [player name] or unvote.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option.
  • Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours .
  • At the end of the day phase, there shall be a dusk phase. Players will still be allowed to post but day actions and votes won't count anymore. A dusk phase will not always be officially announced.
  • I expect players to post at least 5 times in the day phase , if you don't meet post requirement there will be mod blocking or you will be subbed .
warning
this game will contain heavy bastard mechanics so if you don't like them than please don't sign up.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yep!! :moonwalk:
take your time no rush
Time isn’t necessarily the issue, I don’t really have any interest in crafting my own role. If anyone goes through the trouble of creating a spare part and you need a sub at some point, I might be more inclined to join in, but as described, it’s a non-starter for me :neesama:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yep!! :moonwalk:

Time isn’t necessarily the issue, I don’t really have any interest in crafting my own role. If anyone goes through the trouble of creating a spare part and you need a sub at some point, I might be more inclined to join in, but as described, it’s a non-starter for me :neesama:
Whaaat, creating roles is the most entertaining thing in the world

You could go for @oddoddfruit style and have 1 passive that makes the host announce you get kicked in the balls every time you have a lynch vote cast on you

Status
Not open for further replies.