Status
Not open for further replies.
dude you gave me like 5 fights.

I thought we were talking only about Sanji vs King.
nah I’m saying all of those have to happen for you to change your profile picture. Not just one fight but the rest of the fights I named.

I just wanna show you how predicatable it is those are the matchups. That’s only if the raid doesn’t dial though if it does then I have different matchups but we are on the assumption it’s not failing so yeah those are all my predictions.

When a better vers of this comes out it's def sig material.

Looks like Oda ranked'em on importance in the crew, too.
Yep, I made a comment about this earlier

Seems to me the order goes:

- Kaido
- King
- Queen/Jack (we know whos's stronger though)
- Who's Who/Black Maria (They are alone on the top corners, which entirely justifies why Jinbe fights one alone, while Robin/Brook are teaming up against the other)
- Sasaki/Drake (should be ahead of the remaining because Franky is fighting one of them, and Chopper may fight the other if Drake gets infected.)
- Ulti/Page 1 (Nami and Usopp are fighting them)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
nah I’m saying all of those have to happen for you to change your profile picture. Not just one fight but the rest of the fights I named.

I just wanna show you how predicatable it is those are the matchups. That’s only if the raid doesn’t dial though if it does then I have different matchups but we are on the assumption it’s not failing so yeah those are all my predictions.
I don't care about under roof match ups bar Calamities.

We can bet on Sanji vs King.

Why would I bet on fucking Chopper XD.

Come on now ...

Everyone that actually really believes Oda is going to kill off Hyogoro after this cliffhanger is an optimist at best. Most would call it naive though.

We've had this situation over and over and over again (Igaram, Pell, Pagaya, Bon Clay, Pound etc.).
this maybe sound cruel but i hope he die already, I don't want the panel go to waste in the future anymore..

When a better vers of this comes out it's def sig material.

Looks like Oda ranked'em on importance in the crew, too.
I've me on the Maria is above Sasaki train for a while. She's fighting Robin/Brook
and in the initial conversations where Who's Who asked "who do you think would be the next lead performer"
she replied "I'm guessing you think it's yourself" sarcastically.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
it's fucking strange how Who's Who and Maria look more important here than calamities
The hell was Oda thinking?
They are even bigger than Kaido.
They'll probably be the next big fights since Sasaki/Ulti/Page1/Drake are doing fuck all. So he's gotta give them some attention.
Based on ranking my though:
King
Queen
Jack
WsW
BlackMaria
Drake
Sasaki
Ulti
Pageone
I'm not sure it's a power level thing, since I doubt Black Maria is tougher than Drake or even Sasaki.
Doflamingo is Vet level and so is Jack
I've been saying this for ages. Who's Who mid diffs :steef:

I don't care about under roof match ups bar Calamities.

We can bet on Sanji vs King.

Why would I bet on fucking Chopper XD.
No no. Here’s the thing. I’m saying if ALL of those matchups happen not just one but ALL. It’s one bet and it’s on all the matchups.

All of those matchups I named has to happen so I can win the bet. I just want to show you how predictable these matchups are

J

Jo_Ndule

So far my though for Marco(not full hybrid yet as @comrade and @HA001 implied it):
Ap: At least Snakeman lvl Ap
Haki: Good CoO and probably adv CoA step two like Luffy
Speed: Insane good, can speedblitz to commanders at once
Endurance/Stamina/Durability: Top tier
Devilfruit: Versatility at maximum, can kick, punch, use sharp cut attacks, fireballs with shockwaves

So far Im happy with Marco, ofc this is far left of him going all out but a small view overall.
Next what I want for Marco is CoC feat and awakenend df..
How is his stamina/endurance top tier?
Figthing 40 min and being exhausted from low tier moves is top tier endurance now?
Seriously?

No, he doesn't have snakeman level AP....It's G3 at best.
Speedblizt 2 dudes who have average or trash COo and reaction speed.

I swear you guys are something else

How is someone top tier in endurance or stamina if he can't fight for Hours!
If he can't tank bullets and beams easily

Kata tanks and last hours = bad stamina/endurance
Luffy last hours = not top tier in stamina and endurance cr
Doffy last 1hr after being weakened = not top tier in endurance

But marco = top tier

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No no. Here’s the thing. I’m saying if ALL of those matchups happen not just one but ALL. It’s one bet and it’s on all the matchups.

All of those matchups I named has to happen so I can win the bet. I just want to show you how predictable these matchups are
But dude I don't have anything to do with these matchups.

What if one happens and others not.
Lol.

What are you going on.

I'm telling you I'm willing to bet on King matchup. I dont care about the rest.

I dont care about chopper of hawkins they can die off screen for me.

It's Crazy how many times we've been proven hybrid might isn't always fighters best form
X-Drake
Marco
now King and Queen
That's cap. We have never been proven that. Hybrid is always better since it takes your best human stats and your best animal stats and put then together.

Chopper is always using hybrid.

Lucci hybrid form was vastly superior to both of his forms

X drake's hybrid has his human mobility with his animals destructive power hence why his strongest attack so far was used in his hybrid form

I can argue that king is always in his hybrid form since he has wings and we don't know him to be from Skypia

Status
Not open for further replies.