Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Btw for anyone who thinks King sneak attacked Marco. King clearly attacked from the front.....

Overall Marco looks pretty good. But him being this tired against 2 Non hybrid Calamities, makes me think he aint as strong as people are making him out to be. I see him losing to King extreme diff, but of course they wont fight....so who cares lol
It wasn’t a sneak attack but it’s the same thing as Zoro being knocked out by Kamazou. King took advantage of Queens attack

The one I'm most disappointed in is Sasaki. If Brook/Robin team up for BM that's some decent portrayal. And Nami/Usopp are pretty much doing what Usopp did in Arlong Park + Tama's help + Gifters. Not really a 1 v. 1.

Sasaki is just... lol. Franky doesn't even have basic Haki. Maybe BM and WW are the strongest.

I'm not talking about that, QUEEN appears to have missed his shot. KING really dismembered MARCO.
We are debating that KING was the one who caused MARCO solo damage in 1005, in the chapter we have only KING attacking MARCO and not KING and QUEEN combined.

I am refuting "KING just dismembered MARCO because he was busy".
More MARCO only managed to hurt QUEEN because he was distracted.
They spent 1005 fighting and only now MARCO through a sneak attack gets a breach to hurt them superficially, something that KING already did to MARCO in 1005.
Nop, Queen landed his shots few chapters ago when Marco sent Zoro flying, and Marco regenerates simply... that's what his ability, he receives the attack and with flame he regenerates so he doesn't appear affected at all....
Naturally he has limits, so the more attacks he receives the time will come where he gets affected more and more...

Marco dodging Queen in this current chapter does not mean he didn't receive attacks when Oda was focusing on something else.... It's a clear 2 vs 1
Marco says it clearly

It's so fucking weird that we are even arguing that... the idea that you guys are twisting shit here for some false narrative makes me mindblown

Hell, it's 2 vs 1 and STILLLLL Oda may screw Marco by making Perospero interfere and becomes 3 vs 1

When that happens, when perospero interferes and finally all three get the jump on Marco, you guys will say King finished Marco alone? LMAO

My brain cells are dying from your logic

The one I'm most disappointed in is Sasaki. If Brook/Robin team up for BM that's some decent portrayal. And Nami/Usopp are pretty much doing what Usopp did in Arlong Park + Tama's help + Gifters. Not really a 1 v. 1.

Sasaki is just... lol. Franky doesn't even have basic Haki. Maybe BM and WW are the strongest.
Chipper will join franky

Since when do gloves and hats flap?

Yet Big Mom still couldn't beat Marco.

How do know Marco wouldn't let his subordinate sacrifice himself?

Demaro isn't pretending. He is Monkey D. Luffy according to YOUR logic.
I will make it easy for you to understand because this mihawk obssession of yours is not healty.

Struggles = sweating and complaining

Doesn't struggle= no sweating or complaining

Struggles = panting and complaining

Doesnt's strugle= no panting no complaining, he even smiles

AGAIN :funky:

Strugles = complains about his opponent's strength

Doesn't struggle= he is not complaining

Struggles = visually disturbed, and sweating

Doesn't struggle = visually not disturbed,

You can also see the same pressure marks behind mihawk, and the line on his belly, and the pressure over his sword.

Big mom is not interested on marco, she also proved that she is superior by grabbing his neck and going to somewhere without asking marco's permission while mihawk can't go anywhere without Vista's permission, Vista owned him.

Demaro is lying for a purpose, what is the purpose for those marines to lie about mihawk, Vista and DR Zoro? LOL. Answer the question stop dodging.

Demaro gains benefit for lying about his identity.
What benefit the marines gains by discussing about who is WSS, mihawk, Vista or DR Zoro?

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Nop, Queen landed his shots few chapters ago when Marco sent Zoro flying, and Marco regenerates simply... that's what his ability, he receives the attack and with flame he regenerates so he doesn't appear affected at all....
Naturally he has limits, so the more attacks he receives the time will come where he gets affected more and more...

Marco dodging Queen in this current chapter does not mean he didn't receive attacks when Oda was focusing on something else.... It's a clear 2 vs 1
Marco says it clearly

It's so fucking weird that we are even arguing that... the idea that you guys are twisting shit here for some false narrative makes me mindblown

Hell, it's 2 vs 1 and STILLLLL Oda may screw Marco by making Perospero interfere and becomes 3 vs 1

When that happens, when perospero interferes and finally all three get the jump on Marco, you guys will say King finished Marco alone? LMAO

My brain cells are dying from your logic
Sorry, you are literally stupid and did not understand the purpose of the discussion.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I will make it easy for you to understand because this mihawk obssession of yours is not healty.

Struggles = sweating and complaining

Doesn't struggle= no sweating or complaining

Struggles = panting and complaining

Doesnt's strugle= no panting no complaining, he even smiles

AGAIN :funky:

Strugles = complains about his opponent's strength

Doesn't struggle= he is not complaining

Struggles = visually disturbed, and sweating

Doesn't struggle = visually not disturbed,

You can also see the same pressure marks behind mihawk, and the line on his belly, and the pressure over his sword.

Big mom is not interested on marco, she also proved that she is superior by grabbing his neck and going to somewhere without asking marco's permission while mihawk can't go anywhere without Vista's permission, Vista owned him.

Demaro is lying for a purpose, what is the purpose of those marines are lying about mihawk, Vista and DR Zoro? LOL. Answer the question stop dodging.

Demaro gains benefit for lying about his identity.
What benefit the marines gains by discussing about who is WSS, mihawk, Vista or DR Zoro?
they say shanks too
so if you keep quoting that as gospel why do you always say shanks isnt a swordsman
is that a double standard from your negative iq ass ?
who would have thought

Status
Not open for further replies.