Status
Not open for further replies.
Apoo was destroying luffy and zoro until kidd shows up.

Marco is doing great against king and Queen.

BIG DETAIL: none of Luffy, Zoro, King and Queen were going ALL out.

But for some covinient reason only the marco stuff that prove he IS above king and Queen? Even thought none of them are in their 100% or even using named atacks.

Ok. Ahhahahahah
:gokulaugh:

Luffy and Zoro never fought Apoo. It was just him attacking them. They brushed off his attack like it was nothing. Apoo has a hax ability that can be difficult to deal with you don't know anything about it and if you're busy while he's attacking from a distance.

King and Queen are fighting Marco.

Like i used to say, most of Wano's battles will be tag-team fights. Oda showed that he could draw a Tag-team fight in Wano. So what if, just maybe, Sanji and Yamato are gonna tag-team King and Queen? :pepelit:

Luffy and Zoro never fought Apoo. It was just him attacking them. They brushed off his attack like it was nothing. Apoo has a hax ability that can be difficult to deal with you don't know anything about it and if you're busy while he's attacking from a distance.

He arguing in so much bad faith lmao
Comparing Luffy Zoro and Apoo situation to King/Queen vs Marco :suresure:

Im not explaininh for youu too. You didint get the point.

Marco's bounty is also hidden my man
Oh i know that and yet this is king Arc to shine more not marco. Is BASIC writting. Even more obvious when king still missing everything i Said and Focus on him.

The next chapters Will show that, for is more than obvious.

And the diference betwenn me and these pathetic marco stans is that i see as a possibilty marco be Stronger than king, even thought i think king is stronger as you know.

But for them is an already FACT that marco is strong and thats straight up BS.

L

Oh i know that and yet thisnis king Arc to shine not marco. Is BASIC writting. Even more obvious when king still missing everything i Said and Focus on him.

The next chapters Will show that, for is more than obvious.

And the diference betwenn me and these pathetic marco stans is that i see as a possibilty marco be Stronger than king, even thought i think king is stronger as you know.

But for them is an already FACT that marco is strong and thats straight up BS.
Yes i see ur point, it's valid. King will get his shine, i just don't think that Marco will get hypetooled for him. They'll probably jump Marco after Peros does some sneaky shit.

King has enough time to shine when he faces someone of the New Gen as i don't think Marco will be his main fight.

Assume King has 1.33B or above like as Queen, Marco was facing two commanders worth together 2.620.000.000b +....
Let sink this first, two guys worth bounty of 2.6B bounty.. And Marco fought them for very long time now.
For a very long time ?
You probably mean interrupted seconds with queen disappearing then appearing

I think it’s no different from the Carrot fight and that Marco will probably end up in a way similar to carrot

Status
Not open for further replies.