Status
Not open for further replies.
beast pirates went from looking like the most intimidating crew from ulti giving luffy to trouble

to the f6 fighting nami , usopp, franky
top two commanders jobbing to marco
with perospero seemingly coming to join to even the odds.
:josad:
It was always going to happen. Ulti giving trouble to Luffy was like Blueno giving trouble to Luffy in Enies Lobby. Do people still doubt Luffy would have moped the floor with the siblings if he went G4?

Yes i see ur point, it's valid. King will get his shine, i just don't think that Marco will get hypetooled for him. They'll probably jump Marco after Peros does some sneaky shit.

King has enough time to shine when he faces someone of the New Gen as i don't think Marco will be his main fight.
Yeah, its real the possibilty of what you Said concerning marco.

My whole point is that is ABSURDLY DUMB rank King or even Queen when we DIDINT Saw their 100%.

But for some people here like i Said is a fact for them ,so thats why i cant wait for oda Focus on king, bounty, Race, sword and named atacks.

In all fairness I also think Zoro defeats King then scars Kaido (using king to get used to enma) while Sanji defeats Queen and does something big in the emperor fight as well so Luffy smashes both emperors.

each taking down 2 opponents in a way
unless sanji is involved with kaido
he does nothing in the emperor fight
certainly not going there just to block big mom. he cant hurt her.

In all fairness I also think Zoro defeats King then scars Kaido (using king to get used to enma)
if that happens the king fandom will do another switch again
wg agendas man.
:milaugh:

In all fairness I also think Zoro defeats King then scars Kaido (using king to get used to enma)
wg agendas man.
I have never once seen you disrespect Sanji, while having that name. :sus:

Apoo was destroying luffy and zoro until kidd shows up.

Marco is doing great against king and Queen.

BIG DETAIL: none of Luffy, Zoro, King and Queen were going ALL out.

But for some covinient reason only the marco stuff that prove he IS above king and Queen? Even thought none of them are in their 100% or even using named atacks.

Ok. Ahhahahahah
Yup, lets all ignore the fact that apoo was atacking Luffy and Zoro behind an army of gifters.

Last edited:

wg agendas man.
Worst Gen agendas are hard to keep up with lmao.

And I think Sanji will be defense based to mirror Zoros offense. Not directly harming big Mom but taking a major hit and knocking out her 3 homies

Since you're the Real Pantheos this façade is fake. Do you even like Kid? :beckmoji:
now i do .
idk prior to wano there was a lot of kid overatting
a lot of peeps saying he was > luffy which I found creditless.

the reverse is the case now
I see some peeps calling him < killer after just a few chapters on the roof. reading kid's character over again
he was made for something more
much more than that jobber law. thats for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.