General Mafia General Chat

It doesn‘t sound bad, but I would just choose a simple setup.
Basically Night 0 starts with a Cult Leader converting a townie, and it can convert a player each night. The thing is that the Cult Leader is the only Cult Member capable to convert, so once it is lynched the other Cult Member(s) he previously converted are incapable to convert. In other words if that happens Town wins the game as long as Cult had not yet reached parity.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Basically Night 0 starts with a Cult Leader converting a townie, and he can convert a player each night. The thing is that the Cult Leader is the only Cult Member capable to convert, so once it is lynched the other Cult Member(s) he previously converted are incapable to convert. In other words if that happens Town wins the game as long as Cult had not yet reached parity.
Sounds like my life

Emil

Certified Memelord
Basically Night 0 starts with a Cult Leader converting a townie, and it can convert a player each night. The thing is that the Cult Leader is the only Cult Member capable to convert, so once it is lynched the other Cult Member(s) he previously converted are incapable to convert. In other words if that happens Town wins the game as long as Cult had not yet reached parity.
interesting setup actually. u hosting it?

wouldnt it be good to give the researchers some method to find the hacker?

like maybe 1 odd night tracker, 1 even night watcher or smthing to help gain a bit of info

interesting setup actually. u hosting it?

wouldnt it be good to give the researchers some method to find the hacker?

like maybe 1 odd night tracker, 1 even night watcher or smthing to help gain a bit of info
Yes there are ways to improve town's experience depending on the gradient of difficulty the game is better set at. Lynching the hacker can sometimes prove difficult, it depends on the situation however. They could cover themselves and let other Cult members be lynched in their place by bussing them or simply go inactive. Town would need to be smart and see that coming, lynching the hacker in time. Once that's done, the game is won for town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes there are ways to improve town's experience depending on the gradient of difficulty the game is better set at. Lynching the hacker can sometimes prove difficult, it depends on the situation however. They could cover themselves and let other Cult members be lynched in their place by bussing them or simply go inactive. Town would need to be smart and see that coming, lynching the hacker in time. Once that's done, the game is won for town.
do town win right as hacker is dead? or they have to also lynch the remaining corrupted targets.

you could do it like this to make it even more interesting

1 hacker - targets a player at night to corrupt

1 odd night tracker researcher

1 even night watcher researcher

bonus: 3-shot anti corrupt researcher, or 1 cycle cooldown corrupt protection

6-7 vanilla researchers

> corrupted players can cause some chaos. each night one corrupted player can visit a researcher just for distraction purposes or at random. does nothing but rings the door bell and run. can be seen by watcher/tracker

> the real hacker visits a player to corrupt tho

> whole idea now is to catch the hacker and corrupted ningens b4 too late

> game should be over after 3 mislynches

> if too cult sided, maybe can remove or half the vote power of corrupted ningens, then 4 mislynches needed

> the corrupt protection can select a target to protect from being corrupted, or can select a target to uncorrupt (this could have issues if the corrupted players know the cult leader). keep as bonus role, may not be needed.

So I want to make a game
Theme : Naruto’s room. Role-madness. 19-23 players

I am lazy to host a game from A-Z and I don’t know what my life would like later on but I want to bring this game to light as I think it would be a nice experience to everyone involved. long story short... I need a host :suresure:
Y E S, please make Naruto :amazing: