Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
This chap made it clear which direction Sanji is going

However it still not clear where it leads to.....Momo or Kinemon.

I think it's logical to assume Sanji is going for Momo now

Sanji is going in the opposite direction to where he was originally planning to go. You can tell that by the beaten up guys on the floor. As logically Sanji would pick one up from the direction he was going, not someone behind him. If his original direction was towards Kinemon, that means the opposite is Momo.

The fact that Oda made it a mystery....makes me think we will find out in a few chaps. By then it should be Sanji's matchup chap. So im assuming it will Momo, and we see Sanji saving Momo from King.....after King defeated Marco.

Yea, started watching cause the action was great, storylines are interesting.

Spoiler below.
Was gonna put the End of S2 Shinra and Arthur's new fire as what I hope Sanji's strongest fire will be but didn't want to spoil anyone.
Yeah, I was wondering if your username is from Fire Force. Arrow is best girl btw.:kata:

And about the spoiler
I'm a Fire Force manga reader so Shinra's and Arthur's Hysterical Strength would definitely fits Sanji's style. I also think that Sanji will have his own Corna-like ability just like how Shinra uses it against Charon.

Yeah, I was wondering if your username is from Fire Force. Arrow is best girl btw.:kata:

And about the spoiler
I'm a Fire Force manga reader so Shinra's and Arthur's Hysterical Strength would definitely fits Sanji's style. I also think that Sanji will have his own Corna-like ability just like how Shinra uses it against Charon.
Nah, nothing FF related, just a name. I liker her too though lol.

The DNA-awakening was debunked in the manga - it makes no sense and it's not gonna happen. But some people stil bring it up everytime...
"Debunked" is a stretch, considering the scientist working for Judge said it worked even for Sanji on paper but the results never manifested themselves. Like an asymptomatic disease, if you will. That's why suggesting his superhuman genes could be dormant makes perfect sense.