Future Events When Kidd kills Big Mom how will the community react?

H

humanbeing

Well sure he will not get the last Attack at any of the 2 Yonkos he will be unconscious or unable to fight when that happens. landing the last attacks is really only reserved for the strawhats.
just look at his crew and Law's they are fighting fodders while the strawhats are fighting the elites in the beast pirates.
no doubt they will deal a severe damage to both of the Yonkos but i have my doubts about killing or landing last attacks.
by the Way i bet BM will lose Zeus as soon as they land in the flower Capital. Nami really needs it as a weapon
BM will fight as a swordwoman at the end and her main opponent will be Zoro. Luffy's main Opponent is Kaido.

I don’t see why people are connecting Kidd and Big Mom.

His entire character this arc has been about revenge on Kaido. He has no beef with BM
People are just desesperate to see Kid as an equal and true rival to Luffy, and to see him doing something comparable to Luffy's victory over Kaido, lol.
Of course it's just a dellusion since we all know that none of the Supernovas will do anything remotely close to Luffy's feats in this arc, lol.

I don’t see why people are connecting Kidd and Big Mom.

His entire character this arc has been about revenge on Kaido. He has no beef with BM
kid=mom

Kidd defeats big mom. You seen that parallel with only big mom and Kidd reacting to luffys attack? Someone has to attack big mom and that will be Kidd.
Post automatically merged:

kidd isnt going to outshine law imo.
Oda always said he will be important

People are just desesperate to see Kid as an equal and true rival to Luffy, and to see him doing something comparable to Luffy's victory over Kaido, lol.
Of course it's just a dellusion since we all know that none of the Supernovas will do anything remotely close to Luffy's feats in this arc, lol.
Tbh, while I usually agree here, I do think Kid has the most opportune chance to at least surprise us. Him performing a feat relative to Luffy and take out Big Mom would be pretty sublime, only because I would LOVE to see a fight between them before Laugh Tale or something.

Well sure he will not get the last Attack at any of the 2 Yonkos he will be unconscious or unable to fight when that happens. landing the last attacks is really only reserved for the strawhats.
just look at his crew and Law's they are fighting fodders while the strawhats are fighting the elites in the beast pirates.
no doubt they will deal a severe damage to both of the Yonkos but i have my doubts about killing or landing last attacks.
by the Way i bet BM will lose Zeus as soon as they land in the flower Capital. Nami really needs it as a weapon
BM will fight as a swordwoman at the end and her main opponent will be Zoro. Luffy's main Opponent is Kaido.
We are entering the final saga. Kidd and law are gonna be important players in the final saga emphasis on kidd

Speak for yourself lol. I think there is a very good chance that Oda does in fact give Kidd a feat that rivals Luffy. Because since the arc he was introduced in that has been his role in the story and this is the first new world arc that he is being featured in. It’s very obvious that Kidd will be relevant post Wano with his connections to Shanks and his parallels with both Shanks and Luffy. If Kidd is going to be relevant post Wano (and he most definitely will be) I guarantee you Oda will not let Kidd leave Wano being outclassed by Luffy. That is because if a guy whose role is to rival the MC doesn’t actually rival the mc then no one will care about him going forward into the story. Kidd will rival Luffy some way and be given massive hype in this arc because he will be playing a role in the story going forward. Wano arc will be used to hype up Kidd, this isn’t even Kidd’s main arc yet lol.

Speak for yourself lol. I think there is a very good chance that Oda does in fact give Kidd a feat that rivals Luffy. Because since the arc he was introduced in that has been his role in the story and this is the first new world arc that he is being featured in. It’s very obvious that Kidd will be relevant post Wano with his connections to Shanks and his parallels with both Shanks and Luffy. If Kidd is going to be relevant post Wano (and he most definitely will be) I guarantee you Oda will not let Kidd leave Wano being outclassed by Luffy. That is because if a guy whose role is to rival the MC doesn’t actually rival the mc then no one will care about him going forward into the story. Kidd will rival Luffy some way and be given massive hype in this arc because he will be playing a role in the story going forward. Wano arc will be used to hype up Kidd, this isn’t even Kidd’s main arc yet lol.
exactly.

oda also said he knew Kidd would play an important role when he created him.

H

humanbeing

We are entering the final saga. Kidd and law are gonna be important players in the final saga emphasis on kidd
still i think they will be considered as ones of the top but still they are pawn for the main character. at the end i think both of them will help him. Law might even join the crew.
Luffy and Zoro are the ones who take the most of the credit because they are the main characters.
Luffy and Zoro are the only ones who really uses Haki to deal damage to Kaido. the others depends on DFs and another abilities.

still i think they will be considered as ones of the top but still they are pawn for the main character. at the end i think both of them will help him. Law might even join the crew.
Luffy and Zoro are the ones who take the most of the credit because they are the main characters.
Luffy and Zoro are the only ones who really uses Haki to deal damage to Kaido. the others depends on DFs and another abilities.
they won’t stupid thinking.

The highest bounty increases will be the 3 captains. Then zoro then killer

i don't like both but i wouldn't mind.
useless captain mid will most likely get the same treatment bege's big father got, a low diff.
i can see big mom sticking around after wano with how oda seems to be driving the story into bullshit territory, a meme like her is certainly necessary.