Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
@style do u have the japanese raw from the sbs where it says oda didn t knew how shanks gonna fight at the start?
also a translation
Hi, I've another question for you. It's about a question popped out in SBS 87 about Gryphon

D:赤髪のシャンクスのけんの名前はなんですか。

O:はい。「グリフォン」と呼ばれているようです。シャンクスは1話目から登場していますが、一体どんな戦い方をするんでしょうね~。

What is Oda exactly answering?
Did he really said that he doesn't know how Shanks fight right now or he didn't know how Shanks was going to fight at chapter 1?
I don't know which option is the correct one, I saw both translations

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro already proved that he can wield cursed swords and Kitetsus long time ago . '' 3 kitetsus '' is just a delusional fantasy. At best zoro will replace sandai with nidai
Not saying 3 kitetsu. I don't believe it because of Wado. But I hope he doesn't take this dumbass magic Oden stick with him. Fuck this sword.

Post Wano Zoro: Wado, Sandai, Nidai.

Not saying 3 kitetsu. I don't believe it because of Wado. But I hope he doesn't take this dumbass magic Oden stick with him. Fuck this sword.

Post Wano Zoro: Wado, Sandai, Nidai.
Thats just personal desire bec of disliking Enma. Sorry but unlikely. Even bef Enma's introduction , i was thinking nidai as replacement..Just bec there is no point of wielding multiple Kitetsus.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Thats just personal desire bec of disliking Enma. Sorry but unlikely. Even bef Enma's introduction , i was thinking nidai as replacement..Just bec there is no point of wielding multiple Kitetsus.
This sword is a stinker. Oda makes it look like a magic stick and it's related to Oden who was a loser not a legend like GOAT Ryuma.

+ the risk of this idiotic sword going black first....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'd really hate Oda if Enma goes black first! The only one worthy of going black first is Wado :tch:
I agree. Wado first or all 3 black but without this trash ass sword.
Dont act like candies who see what is obvious yet still deny anyway..Try to move on
:perocry:
You know I don't like everything related to that loser. Motherfucker couldn't even make his swords black.

People should understand this dumb sword is just a training tool. Once Zoro gets how it works and improves his Haki output and control this sword is just trash.

I wouldn't mind this sword but 1. It's Oden's sword. 2. The writing of this sword is just ugh........

I agree. Wado first or all 3 black but without this trash ass sword.

You know I don't like everything related to that loser. Motherfucker couldn't even make his swords black.

People should understand this dumb sword is just a training tool. Once Zoro gets how it works and improves his Haki output and control this sword is just trash.

I wouldn't mind this sword but 1. It's Oden's sword. 2. The writing of this sword is just ugh........
1 - zoro will manage what that loser could not do
2- The writing of Enma causes many butthurted head canons by clowns but its not like there was none bef enma tho. so its ok

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
2- The writing of Enma causes many butthurted head canons by clowns but its not like there was none bef enma tho. so its ok
But this time Oda makes it worse. I don't like it.

1 - zoro will manage what that loser could not do
Well, ofc but we don't need to hear "Oden's sword" from Oda. He likes this line too much. I prefer Nidai over Enma because it's a normal sword that didn't belong to anyone.