Zoro still hasn’t gotten his own arc and why would he have to get his own arc just because he was absent for a year when the other half were also absent?

actually all straw hats were absent for 2+ years. Do you think Oda likes killer more because he’s fighting two yonko? You have the brain of a 5 year old since if you haven’t realized Zoros main and for the most only quality is fighting
Sanji being from the North had to be explained. Sanji’s arc was inevitable.
Giving Sanji his own arc doesn’t mean that he likes him. He didn’t even have Sanji fight in his own arc. I liked the first part of Wci when Sanji’s character got fleshed out, but after that it was pretty disappointing. He had him cook a cake for the rest that didn’t even knock out Big Mom properly.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk is joke . Hes title is meaningles, nobody in OP cares about WGS
Fraudhawk

Sanji being from the North had to be explained. Sanji’s arc was inevitable.
Giving Sanji his own arc doesn’t mean that he likes him. He didn’t even have Sanji fight in his own arc. I liked the first part of Wci when Sanji’s character got fleshed out, but after that it was pretty disappointing. He had him cook a cake for the rest that didn’t even knock out Big Mom properly.
Post automatically merged:

Fraudhawk
None of that had to be explained at all in an entire arc. You don’t need an arc for that. He did have sanji fight multiple people. The point of whole cake was about sanjis character not about fighting and that’s why so much people like sanji now the only places you find a lot of sanji haters is this site.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro still hasn’t gotten his own arc and why would he have to get his own arc just because he was absent for a year when the other half were also absent?

actually all straw hats were absent for 2+ years. Do you think Oda likes killer more because he’s fighting two yonko? You have the brain of a 5 year old since if you haven’t realized Zoros main and for the most only quality is fighting
If getting an arc means spending it baking cakes i hope zoro doesn't get one.
And this means sanji will keep getting all the Ls oh sorry ''character development'':kayneshrug: