Zolo

Cope Doctor
None of that had to be explained at all in an entire arc. You don’t need an arc for that. He did have sanji fight multiple people. The point of whole cake was about sanjis character not about fighting and that’s why so much people like sanji now the only places you find a lot of sanji haters is this site.
Swordbois will be swordbois :kayneshrug:

LOL, in one of the sketches, JACK was in the middle between KING and QUEEN, is he the real YC1?
You can see the full video here anyway:
Interesting that he plan for the flyers to get the same pose as the current calamity cover version.
WsW in the middle with Sasaki and BM beeing the importent and strongerst flyer, in the end he switch that and make King to the middle as the strongest.

None of that had to be explained at all in an entire arc. You don’t need an arc for that. He did have sanji fight multiple people. The point of whole cake was about sanjis character not about fighting and that’s why so much people like sanji now the only places you find a lot of sanji haters is this site.
I already said that I liked Sanji’s character, but after the wedding crash Sanji was pretty disappointing, Oda should’ve given him a fight just like how he gave Zoro a fight in Dressrosa.

i swear to god if Sanji fights Peros or Jack, then Oda hating Sanji would be confirmed for me

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

the latest Beast Pirates cover page is weird if we going to accept Who'Who and Black Maria is the stronget Flying Six, because so far Oda hyped up Who'Who and Sasaki, so the only logical explanation is Who'Who >= Sasaki > Black Maria
Well, JIMBEI> FRANKY.
You can tell right away who is the strongest between the two.​

page one is also very strong in its hybrid, it is unfortunate what ODA is doing with this character.:pagemoji: