Had a feeling. There is no pattern. It entirely depends on just when the guy can get and share info. Some stretch of weeks he can give us a title and a line on Mondays, other weeks (most of the time) he waits until Tuesday for an actual summary
Well the guy has the manga by Monday every week... As in he has the manga the same day Shonen jump ships out the manga and they ship it out the same day every week

Honestly it’s true, this entirely depends on the guy’s interest in sharing contents... He’s not paid to did this so it in fact entirely up to his own mercy

we can speculate he’s a Zoro fan but you know, sometimes you have a shitty day and don’t care.... Like the guy has a life outside this leaking shit so something else can easily contribute to when he leaks outside of “does he like the chapter or not”
Post automatically merged:

I made a joke and realized I didn’t hit reply button.
@Lukegranders a true Zoro fan indeed

Well the guy has the manga by Monday every week... As in he has the manga the same day Shonen jump ships out the manga and they ship it out the same day every week

Honestly it’s true, this entirely depends on the guy’s interest in sharing contents... He’s not paid to did this so it in fact entirely up to his own mercy

we can speculate he’s a Zoro fan but you know, sometimes you have a shitty day and don’t care.... Like the guy has a life outside this leaking shit so something else can easily contribute to when he leaks outside of “does he like the chapter or not”
Post automatically merged:

@Lukegranders a true Zoro fan indeed
I slander Sanji also. I slander every character besides shanks and Kidd

:endthis::kidsmile: