Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be any of this:
-Hiyori or Toki. This one is not surprising though, and probably most likely I think.
-Hawkins. He's been missing the whole time, so it could be the time for him to decide to help the alliance.
-Kanjuro. The way he's off-screened during the fight against Kiku was too strange. He could be still alive and decide to help Scabbards. But the silhouette shows a normal-sized person (smaller than Kinemon) so I doubt it's him.

Bogard

You can't win
Meanwhile King is not mentioned(probably tossed by Marco into some rubbles like latest chapter), with Chopper having finished to cure the floor

Perospero better come to help the calamities otherwise, nothing would be able to hold Marco back into hurting them even more than they already are with his advanced hardening shockwave attacks

Redon implied the this thread could surpass the previous record of the spoilers thread with the most replies, maybe he was just trolling but if he wasn't I really doubt it is Hiyori or Toki would bring that much hype. Most people already expect them.
It might be a big troll tho

Redon implied the this thread could surpass the previous record of the spoilers thread with the most replies, maybe he was just trolling but if he wasn't I really doubt it is Hiyori or Toki would bring that much hype. Most people already expect them.
If its Toki,this is a game-changer! What if she sends someone else to the future?

no clue but that’s not foreshadowing for a fight. Because if that’s foreshadowing for a fight damn
Queen literally says “I better get rid of the second and third strongest” then he focuses on Sanji

this is not foreshadowing for a fight when a character specifically says they want to fight someone

but it is foreshadowing when drake specifically says he DOES NOT want to fight Queen

hehehe, that’s funny how your idea of foreshadowing works

Status
Not open for further replies.