Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
For the people whoever wondering why korean leaker isnt giving us full infos this time is not bcuz he is scared of something (like copyright issue) but there has been 'youtube' issue in korean one piece community which is about korean one piece youtubers were kept making videos about one piece spoilers and actually make money with these so to stop those korean youtubers to make profit with one piece spoilers every week, the korean leaker only wrote like half of infos without details. Ask me questions about the things that are related to korean leaker or community, I can help you solving some queries probably
Why does he say omitted

For the people whoever wondering why korean leaker isnt giving us full infos this time is not bcuz he is scared of something (like copyright issue) but there has been 'youtube' issue in korean one piece community which is about korean one piece youtubers were kept making videos about one piece spoilers and actually make money with these so to stop those korean youtubers to make profit with one piece spoilers every week, the korean leaker only wrote like half of infos without details. Ask me questions about the things that are related to korean leaker or community, I can help you solving some queries probably
So the identity reveal isn't necessarily something mindblowing but could be someone obvious like Hiyori?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Landing sneak attacks on Queen twice on screen now

It is basically vinsmokes vs Vets again, where they only looking good cos Vets were focused on other people

Queen has been focused on Chopper and co more than Marco
Base/zoan King is the only one who was fighting Marco the most, and he did the most damages.

This fight isn't impressive anymore when it is King doing 75% of the work and Queen being distracted.
Oda should have kept it only King vs Marco
Queen vs drake and samurais.

BTW, he didn't even hurt them much last chapter. This chapter Queen face had claw marks is gone.
no its not you can see the claw mark on queens zoan

Hopefully Yamato and Momo's scenes prove where she's going. If she's heading towards the mansion than Sanji and her are likely meeting and that means he can tell her about Jack going to kill the scabbards.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
dunno if the translation was posted, but there are the rought ones

I heard about the silhouette, but I think it is a figure that can be estimated by the standard or description of the silhouette character, and it seems to be different from the unexpected person who appeared in this episode.

make of it what you want
No idea what this shall mean.

that's pretty understandable.. so all we can do is make assumptions to the left out info.. better than nothing tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.