Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tama is not fighting. She is taking grifters. The actual fighters is nami and usopp.

brook and Robin fighting a 2v1 means nothing considering jinbe is fighting 1v1 along with franky and sasaki.

it’s pretty obvious sanji will fight solo and it’s hilarious each chapter how you guys try to downplay sanji by saying he is gonna 2v1 queen. That makes zero sense
Gifters help them out.

Yes it means nothing to you who wants Sanji in 1v1. I don't give a fuck if he gets a 2v1 or 1v1, simply I am open to the idea of Sanji/Chopper vs Queen, just like Nami/Usopp/Gifters vs Ulti/P1, just like Robin/Brook vs BM, just like 5 novas vs 2 Emperors.

Toki makes OP drop worthy, it's that bad. Could def see the thread exploding after that.
I don't see why people don't want it to be Toki. Her being from the Void Century literally didn't change anything and she was just a wasted character. Now, it's pretty obvious that Oda won't just make Toki say everything and spoil the shit out of us so I don't understand what's the problem. We'll likely gain a little but important info.

Gifters help them out.

Yes it means nothing to you who wants Sanji in 1v1. I don't give a fuck if he gets a 2v1 or 1v1, simply I am open to the idea of Sanji/Chopper vs Queen, just like Nami/Usopp/Gifters vs Ulti/P1, just like Robin/Brook vs BM, just like 5 novas vs 2 Emperors.
the idea doesn’t even make sense. Chopper can’t hurt queen. He will fight the numbers

I don't see why people don't want it to be Toki. Her being from the Void Century literally didn't change anything and she was just a wasted character. Now, it's pretty obvious that Oda won't just make Toki say everything and spoil the shit out of us so I don't understand what's the problem. We'll likely gain a little but important info.
Oda could fuck up with introducing her existence to the strawhats

How will this forum react when

Sanji vs king

chopper vs numbers

Hawkins vs perospero

Drake vs queen happen?

scabbards would kill kaido

jack doesn’t have hybrid

kaido doesn’t have hybrid

All things people said.

We’re still missing the 5 numbers and you don’t think Oda will expand on that just like jack healing?

That makes zero sense. The only reason Marco can hold queen is because of his wings.

Jinbe is fighting 1v1 franky is fighting 1v1 nami and usopp is fighting a 2v2.

When will you guys understand Oda is never gonna make that big of a power gap in the straw hats to where sanji would be like katakuri and luffy will be above roger with Zoro equal to kaido?

the main three are the strongest and then there’s a big gap then the others.
Ouch :josad:, luffy's goal is to surpass shanks and zoro's goal is to surpass mihawk and both shanks and mihawk is rivals soo?

Shanks and Mihawk is current best duo
Luffy and Zoro is New era Best duo
meanwhile Sanji???

But keep deny it :cheers:

How will this forum react when

Sanji vs king

chopper vs numbers

Hawkins vs perospero

Drake vs queen happen?

scabbards would kill kaido

jack doesn’t have hybrid

kaido doesn’t have hybrid

All things people said.

We’re still missing the 5 numbers and you don’t think Oda will expand on that just like jack healing?
Numbers could easily be taken care if Apoo betrays the Beast Pirates, he seems to have a way to manipulate them with sounds or call them forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.