Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Top Tier Post-TS Enel? That would be great. :finally:
Enel funnily enough has some potential connections to Vegapunk. In his cover story, those automatons he discovered were also shown to be with this old man and that old man was from the same island as Vegapunk? The one Franky went to?

Just found this too but not read it properly yet:
https://www.opfanpage.com/2018/09/19/enels-great-discovery/

She could be a strong legend and admiral lvl. I like hot and strong female characters a lot :steef:
You have great taste! I love Maria, Ulti and Yamato for these reasons as well as Smoothie, Galette, Boa, Robin, Nami etc. Strength, beauty and hotness, what a combination!
:finally:

I was so excited for Oda to make Momousagi canon on that note too!
I'm so glad he actually did it, I hope he actually utilises her even if it's just for one fight, but I heard she's a fanmade design along with Chaton, so not too hopeful he will do it though? Amazing of him to make them canon though! I had a Bartolomeo moment when she appeared at Reverie! (Although seeing her in Film Gold was amazing too ofc!)

:cheers::fransuper:

I have Sanji and Chopprt vs Queen so far. Marco held Queen so Chopper could land a free hit, replace Marco with Sanji. We already have multiple team fights anyway might add that one too.
That makes zero sense. The only reason Marco can hold queen is because of his wings.

Jinbe is fighting 1v1 franky is fighting 1v1 nami and usopp is fighting a 2v2.

When will you guys understand Oda is never gonna make that big of a power gap in the straw hats to where sanji would be like katakuri and luffy will be above roger with Zoro equal to kaido?

the main three are the strongest and then there’s a big gap then the others.

You don't get it. Not even gonna bother explaining it a key issue with this garbage story - fake deaths taking away moments that are supposed to be emotional.

It's trash no matter how you slice it.
Toki wasnt even developed yet as character. It would have been trash if it was (or is) really dead!

All this chapter proves is that a F6 fight is more than suitable, just like every other strawhat is getting. I'm glad he hit queen. It should shit the naysayers up about him being weaker than Drake or P1 or any other matchup on that front
what are you talking about? Where do you see queen in pain? All he did was hit him. He can’t actually hurt one

Toki wasnt even developed yet as character. It would have been trash if it was (or is) really dead!
:risicheck:

That makes zero sense. The only reason Marco can hold queen is because of his wings.

Jinbe is fighting 1v1 franky is fighting 1v1 nami and usopp is fighting a 2v2.

When will you guys understand Oda is never gonna make that big of a power gap in the straw hats to where sanji would be like katakuri and luffy will be above roger with Zoro equal to kaido?

the main three are the strongest and then there’s a big gap then the others.
You conveniently left out Tama with her Pokemon that's the reason Nami/Usopp are even alive in the first place. Robin/Brook fighting 2v1. 5 novas vs 2 Emperors.

- The scabbards seems fine
- Hyogoro fake death situation for a second time
- Queen got slapped by a racoon
- Toki might be alive

Where's the fucking tension in this war ????

:lawsigh:
Outside of the Yonkos trashing their opponents on the roof and King vs Marco (since Queen is more focused on attacking anyone except Marco) this raid fails to excite me so far.

You conveniently left out Tama with her Pokemon that's the reason Nami/Usopp are even alive in the first place. Robin/Brook fighting 2v1.
Tama is not fighting. She is taking grifters. The actual fighters is nami and usopp.

brook and Robin fighting a 2v1 means nothing considering jinbe is fighting 1v1 along with franky and sasaki.

it’s pretty obvious sanji will fight solo and it’s hilarious each chapter how you guys try to downplay sanji by saying he is gonna 2v1 queen. That makes zero sense

Status
Not open for further replies.