Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen tanked two marco's named attack.........can chopper do that.........I don't think so.......
Chopper tanked some Big Mom attacks...

Also, you need to reconsider the fact that Oda in this arc is throwing power scaling logic out of window, which is a FACT... and he's just elevating the SH level to whatever level he pleases... and IFFFF they still didn't meet that, he has the TWO YEARS TIMESKIP flashback which he ONLY FOCUSED on Luffy so far....

Basically ALL OTHER SHs did not get the focus on their flashback of 3d2y thus far... meaning, Oda could literally just create a scenario where Chopper has experimented on himself on that island and found a new transformation that is reckless but incredibly strong... it's so EASY yet convincing because we have YET to see the fruits of 2 years timeskip with other SHs beside Luffy... not a single one.... maybe in small snippets with Zoro and Sanji with Haki and Skywalk... but nothing much from others... I would say nothing AT ALL from Chopper... AT ALL... and the dude experiments on himself sometimes like Franky.. so I am not on your side with this debate

Status
Not open for further replies.