Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont be stupid man come on
I mean.... who knows LMAO

Also, the possibility can exist IFFFFFFFF Oda created the right scenario for it....

By the way, I can create the right scenario for it, right here and right now on HOW he survived that bullet... and a convincing one, but it would take literally BALLS from Oda to upset these fans on making him survive cause many fans here just HATE when a character comes back from the dead LOL

For me, I just laugh it out cause I don't care much hahaha... I laughed it out during all of Pell, Papaga, and Pound... and will continue to be chill about it....

the ONLY two deaths I would hate bringing the character back is Ace and WB... others? I don't give a shit...

To continue to read the spoilers or not. Really hoping the Korean leaker isn't just jebating everyone.... Saying it's someone we aren't suspecting leads me to believe it's gotta be Toki.... Can't really thing of who else would be in the room crying for the scabbards outside of someone directly connected to them.... Would love it if it is because we'll be able to hear about the Void Century straight from the horses mouth.

chopper is doflamingo level confirmed
ORRRR Kaido's crew bounty basically because they go to a country like Jack, and just destroy it and leave nothing to trace... not EVEN Big Mom did that when she was invading countries in her youth, she at last gave an alternative of following her command and living in her territory LOL

Destroying countries left and right can be just as important as strength....

Status
Not open for further replies.