Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopper tanked some Big Mom attacks...

Also, you need to reconsider the fact that Oda in this arc is throwing power scaling logic out of window, which is a FACT... and he's just elevating the SH level to whatever level he pleases... and IFFFF they still didn't meet that, he has the TWO YEARS TIMESKIP flashback which he ONLY FOCUSED on Luffy so far....

Basically ALL OTHER SHs did not get the focus on their flashback of 3d2y thus far... meaning, Oda could literally just create a scenario where Chopper has experimented on himself on that island and found a new transformation that is reckless but incredibly strong... it's so EASY yet convincing because we have YET to see the fruits of 2 years timeskip with other SHs beside Luffy... not a single one.... maybe in small snippets with Zoro and Sanji with Haki and Skywalk... but nothing much from others... I would say nothing AT ALL from Chopper... AT ALL... and the dude experiments on himself sometimes like Franky.. so I am not on your side with this debate
Nerfed BM.......common......do you think chopper is yc2 level.......power jump is there but do you see chopper being as powerful as luffy before an arc..........I don't think so............

Last edited:
So much for the raid failing. Orochi’s forces have fallen apart, the gifters are being converted to allies, and now the pleasures are aiding Chopper. Bit by bit, the enemy forces are switching sides and Kaido’s empire is collapsing.
Numbers can wash out the gifters... big mom pirates probably brought up by king will destroy the balance of this war for good.

What a garbage ass chapter and mangaka

Chopper gets the antibodies before Hyougorou dies
Hyogoro stuff was pointless last chapter, nothing but page waster for old fuck no ones gives 2 shits about and shitty mangaka can't even make him die in this childish war
Queen attacks Chopper, but the Pleasures defend the reindeer as a shield voluntarily
Queen says to his subordinates who are infected virus :
- Pleasures , the trash that laugh because they failed gamble to gain abilities
- Waiters who won't get Smile Fruits regardless of how long they wait.
- You should be better now because you become useful because of the virus
What is this cringe "my feelings got hurt so I'll sacrifice myself for the enemy" shit?!
:sanjimeh:
Fucking pleasurers themselves admitted that they are useless shits

Did they learn something new from Queen? Why are they risking their lives for the enemy?
Why is Marco and Chopper able to 2v1 Queen? Where is King? Is Oda gonna pull bullshit again where characters disappear for no reason just so that Hackda could pull bullshit out of his ass?
The fuck is this garbage ass writing?

What a garbage ass chapter and mangaka

Hyogoro stuff was pointless last chapter, nothing but page waster for old fuck no ones gives 2 shits about and shitty mangaka can't even make him die in this childish war

What is this cringe "my feelings got hurt so I'll sacrifice myself for the enemy" shit?!
:sanjimeh:
Fucking pleasurers themselves admitted that they are useless shits

Did they learn something new from Queen? Why are they risking their lives for the enemy?
Why is Marco and Chopper able to 2v1 Queen? Where is King? Is Oda gonna pull bullshit again where characters disappear for no reason just so that Hackda could pull bullshit out of his ass?
The fuck is this garbage ass writing?
Probably they're protecting him because he's saving their lives from a virus. Learn to read dummy

Status
Not open for further replies.