Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the difference is that the admirals have a lot of hax and power attack, Marco would not be able to defeat anyone of high level even with a sneaky attack. While admirals in the smallest distractions defeat others, like Jozu.
The admirals are :

•Physical monsters
•They have extremely powerful and advanced haki
•They have some of the deadliest and most lethal fruits in the verse, fantastic fruits for fighting.

They are fucking monsters.

90%+ of OP fanbase is garbage at powerscaling. Look at how many people thought Marco = Kizaru for years.

Queen is nowhere near Doflamingo's power level. Even Law > Queen. Sanji with a RS will beat him, and Sanji got no/low diffed by base Doffy.
This is absurd nonsense. You can't use a past arc to scale to a current arc. You understood this pre-timeskip, and yet that concept seems to have elided many post timeskip.

lmao a chopper centered chapter and break nxt week. oda tormenting sanji fans.
Not for me!

Actually I'm glad. First of all, Chopper deserves this, been long ass time, he was treated the worst in the crew post-skip

As for Sanji, it became more intriguing for me, because:

1- King is occupied
2- Queen is occupied
3- Mysterious person MAY deal with Jack

Aside from Pageone trolls Lol, Sanji may have a bigger role than dealing with calamity

Oh oh oh.. so that what it meant.. it thought it as the drug imbued sanji with a specific power of some sort.. bu i get it was meant figuratively thx
I mean yh, it gave Sanji fire powers. Its only explanation for Diable Jambe. Since Judge's modifications arent emotion-based ( the opposite) and if Sanji got a modfication from Judge...it would be invisibility.

Sanji tapdanced on him in the anime too. That's probably a hint of what to expect when it comes to placing him.
I'm actually not sure why people are against him and Chopper fighting, especially now after this chapter. If there is some chance Queen has another virus type (aside from his Udon and Oni virus), he could potentially force Drake and Chopper to fight.

I find it REALLY interesting that Oda left Chopper, the only Strawhat who's not in the monster trio but without a fight with a F6 member, WITH the last Flying 6 member (technically former but you get the point).

To me it just seems like the writing is there to have them fight eventually, provided Queen forces them to.

Better to post here.
If Tanuki is Chopper's new moniker/nickname, then the order of the chapters looks like the reverse of when Kuma sent them away.

Zoro, Brook, Usopp, Sanji, Franky, Nami, Chopper, Robin and Luffy

The drug itself would not have superpower effects.

Altering the Lineage Factors gives the super powers, so throwing more stuff into that mix, you don't know what the final outcome might be.
Oooh....that could be possible too. I always believed the drug has the same properties as the lineage factor. And that the Drug worked on Sanji so the modifications wouldnt work.

really? Show me a panel where it was stated that the thing she took gives him powers
Post automatically merged:

Queen is a cyborg i think they wouldn't work well and regular external attacks would be better
Well in an sbs when oda was asked how come sanji leg being on fire doesn’t hurt him, oda replied by saying his passion burns, Passion is an emotion, the same emotions his mother died for. Sora is the reason why sanji has DJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.