Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lineage factor is just what they call DNA in One Piece.

Them altering DNA is what creates modified humans.

Sora tried to prevent those modifications with her drug, but it's possible that instead this just modified the Lineage Factor in a different manner compared to Sanji's brothers.
I sorta believe this. But I dont believe Judge's modifications did alter Sanji's Lineage Factor. It was fully Sora's Drug that did it. Thus making Judge's modifications flop.

Even oda knows it would too much if chopper suddenly can trash queen so he had marco to help chopper to make it seems more believable lmao...
:kata:
I mean, it makes sense and not really that big of a deal. We all know where Chopper stands in the crew. He's only in the "weak" trio because of his personality, not because of his actual strength however.

This chapter verifies that Chopper has ever right to take out a Tobi Roppo at least.

With the comment tda made it actually makes things more difficult. We were thinking the reveal was gonna be the sillouette. But its not. So now it can be literslly anyone even people who dont care about the scabbarda

Perospero will make his move and Chopper was the first to get toyed with by Perospero in WCI

If Chopper is to get a fight this arc, being part of a tag team that takes down Perospero might be the best option.

Maybe once the moon comes out of the clouds Carrot makes a return, and we get a Carrot and Big Bro Chopper

combo to seal Perospero's fate :goyea:
The straw hats are fighting the beast pirates right now. I really hope that’s how it’s kept. Let Thunder Lord Bepo beat up pero

I mean, it makes sense and not really that big of a deal. We all know where Chopper stands in the crew. He's only in the "weak" trio because of his personality, not because of his actual strength however.

This chapter verifies that Chopper has ever right to take out a Tobi Roppo at least.
People forget that Chopper made a Pacifista draw blood Pre Timeskip. Which was a big deal back then.

Perospero is irrelevant to the strawhat fights.
But the F6 that did not turn on the Beast Pirates already have SH opponents.

Perospero is inserting himself into the mix as an old generation Pirate trying to keep down the New Generation, and is becoming an ally of the Beast Pirates just to prove that point, so he can work with the narrative you brought up in that page.

Not a Strawhat so I could care less lol. Carrot/Perospero are not relevant to the Strawhat Vs Beast Pirate theme that is very consistent at this time.

8 Strawhats are currently fighting 6 Beast Pirates. All 10 if you include Chopper's and Sanji's run ins the past few chapters. Even Yamato has clashed with 2 Beast Pirate members and may clash with a 3rd soon.

M

mckengrie

And it seems no Sanji in the chapter.
Actually, this spoiler is true but not complete. Maybe no sanji in the chapter but Korean Leaker does not have the full chapter.

Proof:

From DC-106.101 thread Q&A:

Q:근데 이런 스포 어디서 가져오는거임> 오다한테 물어보는거임?

A:내가 스포 처음 시작하고 그림 직접 스케치 하기 전일 때는 쏘스에게 이미지 다 얻어봤었음. 그땐 쏘스에게 스포 허락 안 구했거든. 근데 지금은 쏘스도 내가 스포하는 거 앎. 그래서 지금은 이미지는 몇 장만, 글 스포 위주로 줌

Q: But where are you getting these spo> Are you asking Oda?

A: When I first started Spo and before I started sketching myself, I got all the images from Source. At that time, I didn't ask Source for Spoilers' permission. But now Source knows that I'm spoiling. So now, I only have a few images and focus on text spo.

Korean Leaker saying: So now, I only have a few images and focus on text spo.

I understand from this comment that the Korean does not have the whole picture. So this spoiler uncertain.

Each Tobi roppo have matched up already...Chopper should be able to beat numbers at least given his monster point can match those numbers tho...

I mean yh, it gave Sanji fire powers. Its only explanation for Diable Jambe. Since Judge's modifications arent emotion-based ( the opposite) and if Sanji got a modfication from Judge...it would be invisibility.
Here is where you loose me....coz if the drug granted him fire power then what about in Kinnemon's case and what about in the case of Redhawk

My, and a widely accepted notion is that sanji having fire element in pre time skip was due to him generating heat through friction by spinning at an insane speed... which he still does sometimes in post timeskip but he has a better control over his ability and can summon fire whenever he wants.. which reflects his emotions too and are controlled by his emotions as well..so one could say that he focuses his emotions on his feet to set them aflame...which involes his spirit too.

I sorta believe this. But I dont believe Judge's modifications did alter Sanji's Lineage Factor. It was fully Sora's Drug that did it. Thus making Judge's modifications flop.
The two might have mixed, leading into an entirely different type of modification that no one is aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.