Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People also forget that Chopper had a stronger opponent than Franky at Enies Lobby lol. People seem to forget a lot of things.
Monster point didnt get stronger, Chopper just learned how to controll it.

Lets face it, he got neg diffed by perospero last arc and he isnt any stronger than he was back then, if anything this just makes queen look bad.

Here is where you loose me....coz if the drug granted him fire power then what about in Kinnemon's case and what about in the case of Redhawk

My, and a widely accepted notion is that sanji having fire element in pre time skip was due to him generating heat through friction by spinning at an insane speed... which he still does sometimes in post timeskip but he has a better control over his ability and can summon fire whenever he wants.. which reflects his emotions too and are controlled by his emotions as well..so one could say that he focuses his emotions on his feet to set them aflame...which involes his spirit too.
Friction cant be the answer. Cause in the next arc ( Thriller Bark ), Sanji was just combusting into flames all the time and he wasnt spiining.

For Kinemon and Luffy, theyre both using techniques. Whilst Sanji is just using fire anytime he wants.

So the scores are up. So far..

• Luffy punched Kaido
  • Zoro cut Kaido
  • Nami lightning striked Ulti
  • Usopp Bamboo Javalin'd Page One
  • Chopper Bitch Slapped Queen
  • Robin Rolled Big Mom and Bitch Slapped Black Maria
  • Franky Laser Sliced Sasaki
  • Brook cut Zeus and is fighting Black Maria
  • Jinbei shoulder threw Big Mom and fights WsW

The Only One not to contribute "fighting" shit in this raid is Judge's Son.
  • King low diffed Sanji lol, ik y'all gon say the opposite. But Oda used that to shit on Sanji. :gokulaugh:

But the F6 that did not turn on the Beast Pirates already have SH opponents.

Perospero is inserting himself into the mix as an old generation Pirate trying to keep down the New Generation, and is becoming an ally of the Beast Pirates just to prove that point, so he can work with the narrative you brought up in that page.
Not if you think something can happen with Page 1 or even Drake. For the record Nami/Usopp still haven't stopped running, and at this time we truly have no idea what is happening with Drake anyway.

Combine this with the fact that ever Jump advertisement so far has "Vs The Hundred Beast Pirates" and the fact that this color spread now exists:

I think anyone outside of this (Perospero, Numbers, Orochi/Fukurokuju, etc etc etc) are essentially irrelevant to the Strawhat fights.

I think Perospero's place is solely with ruining Marco's current status, that's just my opinion though.

Most members of the Mimawarigumi and the Oniwabanshu have been defeated by Hyougorou.
Hyogoro was real beast in his prime if he can do these things at his age at his best he might not have been much weaker than Oden.
The fact that the beat pirates are losing so many of their most valuable men points to this raid succeeding. We were all wondering how these two groups would be dealt with for months only for old man Hyogoro to wipe them out singlehandedly:myman:

Queen talks to the subordinates who have been affected by the "Koorioni", he seems to make fun of them and tells them that they are worthless
Queen acting stupid again the beast pirates arrogance will be huge part of their downfall what does he think happens when they are cured.

- Chopper gets the antibodies before Hyougorou dies.
My man completing the antidote under the effects of the virus Hililuk would have been proud of how far he has come

- Chopper has created a gaseous virus based on the antibodies and spreads it in the room with a cannon.
Learning from Cesar but putting those skills to much better use:amazing:

- Chopper takes a Rumble Ball and slaps Queen while Marco holds Queen (what we see in the image).
Chopper vs Queen i'm sure some people's hearts skipped few beats i still don't see Sanji vs King happening though:hope:

- The Red Scabbards meet a surprising character (the Spoiler does not say who he/she is).
Preparing for round two already once they recover enough they will be causing massive havoc:shocking:.
This doesn't sound like bad chapter we even find out about that mysterious person i really hope it's Hiyori she needs to play her role.
Hawkins still hiding and no Sanji in this chapter :fujilaugh:

• Luffy punched Kaido
  • Zoro cut Kaido
  • Jinbei fighting WsW

• King low diffed Sanji lol, ik y'all gon say the opposite. But Oda used that to shit on Sanji. :gokulaugh:
Sanji: Snuck up on 2 calamities, Saved Momo giving the entire alliance a fighting chance.

• Luffy punched Kaido
  • Zoro cut Kaido
  • Jinbei fighting WsW

Jinbe judo threw Big Mom for Robin lol, you can add that to the list.

Not if you think something can happen with Page 1 or even Drake. For the record Nami/Usopp still haven't stopped running, and at this time we truly have no idea what is happening with Drake anyway.

Combine this with the fact that ever Jump advertisement so far has "Vs The Hundred Beast Pirates" and the fact that this color spread now exists:

I think anyone outside of this (Perospero, Numbers, Orochi/Fukurokuju, etc etc etc) are essentially irrelevant to the Strawhat fights.

I think Perospero's place is solely with ruining Marco's current status, that's just my opinion though.
I hope Drake somehow turns again and begins fighting Chopper. It would be so funny for all those people who say WG is a power level

I'm actually not sure why people are against him and Chopper fighting, especially now after this chapter. If there is some chance Queen has another virus type (aside from his Udon and Oni virus), he could potentially force Drake and Chopper to fight.

I find it REALLY interesting that Oda left Chopper, the only Strawhat who's not in the monster trio but without a fight with a F6 member, WITH the last Flying 6 member (technically former but you get the point).

To me it just seems like the writing is there to have them fight eventually, provided Queen forces them to.
Because Chopper and Drake are allies. It would be a hollow victory. It's like Luffy vs Sanji. A defeat would not feel legitimate

Monster point didnt get stronger, Chopper just learned how to controll it.

Lets face it, he got neg diffed by perospero last arc and he isnt any stronger than he was back then, if anything this just makes queen look bad.
Dude. Perespero can't neg diff monster point Chopper. Infact monster point really toned down post skip just like G3.

Status
Not open for further replies.