Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think Sanji should have defeated Cracker in WCI, while Pudding baked the cake(he could identify the ingredients and instruct the chefs like before).

He could use his DJ/Hell Memories to melt the chocolate houses on Cacao island and use the melted chocolate to soften Cracker's biscuit soldiers.

Sure, we would have to listen to people saying 'Sanji>Zoro' and stuff for a couple years but it would have been worth it.
No, Sanji fighting someone from BMP wouldn't have accomplished anything....instead saving Germa and straw hats while being Mr. Prince and outsmarting BMP with the help of sun pirates and germa would have been hella lot better than Sani winning against Daifuku or Cracker......

I really think Sanji should have defeated Cracker in WCI, while Pudding baked the cake(he could identify the ingredients and instruct the chefs like before).

He could use his DJ/Hell Memories to melt the chocolate houses on Cacao island and use the melted chocolate to soften Cracker's biscuit soldiers.

Sure, we would have to listen to people saying 'Sanji>Zoro' and stuff for a couple years but it would have been worth it.
WCI had seemingly great matchups for all the strawhats

- Luffy vs Kata
- Zoro vs Smoothie
- Sanji vs Cracker
- Jinbe vs Snack/Perospero
- Franky vs Snack/Perospero
- Brook vs Amande
- Nami vs Compote (let's say she stole Zeus at the right time)
- Chopper vs Daifuku
- Usopp vs Oven

Could have been a natural progression to Kaido's crew tbh.

Why I would hate headcanon.

U call urself a Zoro fan and fucking want him to drop from a Yonko to fucking YC XDDDDD.
Contrary to what you fools think, I'm thinking way ahead. The rooftop fight has a huge chance of failing, especially due to the fact that Oda left it on a cliffhanger.

And you clearly misunderstand my thought process for Zoro and why I think fighting King is entirely possible in the confines of what Oda normally does for Luffy's fights.

No no I’m saying that jumping from
Pica to fighting yonko makes zero sense. He would have been given a fight beforehand. Idk I’m just saying my thoughts on it.
Yeah seriously speaking, Oda is clearly rushing shit. Would have preferred for Zoro to fight a commander level character previously before being pit against two Emperors, same with other straw hats before being pit against the more powerful opponents they are facing in this arc.

It's clear Oda meant it that he wants to put an end to this series within 5-7 year timeframe as he planned.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Contrary to what you fools think, I'm thinking way ahead. The rooftop fight has a huge chance of failing, especially due to the fact that Oda left it on a cliffhanger.

And you clearly misunderstand my thought process for Zoro and why I think fighting King is entirely possible in the confines of what Oda normally does for Luffy's fights.
You definitely think too much.

Raid is not failing. Stop watching Morj he ruins ur mental health.

Zoro is not leaving Kaido.

Live with it.

I would gladly take the L and accept Sanji vs King if it meant Chopper vs Queen lmao

That would put every YC canonhead in their place if it happened. Give me instances of new forms with Choppers 2nd rumble ball and some crazy new monster form with the 3rd and you can convince me that he could take out Queen.

That would make up years of Oda treating Chopper like pure garbage. Hell Chopper is the first Strawhat outside of Luffy to physically hit/hurt a Yonko Commander, regardless of Marco helping. That's pretty fucking nuts
This isn't happening. As much as Oda likes to give random power ups to his characters, they don't go from losing to trees to winning against a YC :gonope:

Status
Not open for further replies.