Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no way the CP0 just randomly talk about the Lineage Factor without it meaning anything. Its defintely set-up for something. Only person thats came into contact with the Lineage Factor modifications is Sanji. Sanji also may have had his altered due to Sora's Drug possibly.

This must be some set-up for Sanji's PU. I cannot see it being anything else

- Also weird how the Spoiler Provider had to explicitly say Sanji isnt in this chap....

Mihawk is a pirate, Shanks is one of 4 biggest pirate crew. They're called yonko.. Shanks is a swordsman. Mihawk is the strongest swordsmen. That's it. Mihawk the strongest. The only reason he ain't a yonko is because he don't have any crew, fleet, commander, territory like shanks
What if Shanks had some ridiculous advances conqueror’s haki that lets him shoot lasers and call down lightning?
Not saying he does, just a what if.

Imagine if they use Tama to make Kaido join the Straw Hat Alliance
:milaugh:
Oh you better believe he will help them in Final war
I am a believer actually
:gokulaugh:
No jokes....

I think he will be defeated, but not killed... Luffy's fights have always been ideological conflicts....and Luffy by the end of his fight with Kaido... will have clash of ideals with him, specially regarding Kaido's insight about "Death is what completes a man" and his dialog to red scabbard before he fucks them up... Luffy never kills his enemy.... however he also takes away all of their efforts... meaning, not only Luffy will defeat him... but he will take away ALL of the powers kaido has acquired all those years for having his "grandiose death in war" where he has largest army, strongest war against people and die in battle...

this dream of kaido will be stripped away and taken away from him by Luffy...
1- Will be defeated, not Killed
2- All Gifters/Pleasures/waiters are ALREADY turning on beast pirates bit by bit (losing his army by end of war)
3- As kaido stated, whoever wins this war, will take massive step to be pirate king, for getting basically 3 copies of road poneglyphs + having Nico Robin on the side....
4- Whatever plans kaido/Big Mom had about ruling the world will be sabotaged....

Resulting in Kaido literally losing in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE....

However, this does not mean that Kaido will not die... I just don't believe he will die in this particular war... I truly believe that both Kaido and Big Mom will have grandiose death, BUT NOT how we expected...

As an example, I expect Kaido to die in Final War by the WG as they may have the secret on how to kill this man... specially if we included Imu-sama or gorosei who intend to pruge the piracy world.... which was a terrifying dialog.... and the way I see Oda granting Kaido a grandiose death is actually SHOWCASING a strong bond built slowly between Yamato who will have big highlights and may join SHs (kinda looks like it)... and because of yamato's involvement in Final War... and maybe Even Momonsuke because of connection to Zunisha (1000 years history animal) void century stuff... it's possible that Kaido actually gets involved in this particular war... where Yamato actually goes and asks him for help for final war against WG... and it's possible that their bond from that point forward starts growing, and MAYBE Oda builds something between Kaido and Momonosuke which is already established this arc during the execution of Momo.... and their dialog together...

overall, I think Kaido's death will be so grandiose as to saving Yamato & Momo together in final war...

Or something like that... where even kaido realizes that his wish for a grandiose death is not actually going down in any big war, but rather dying while protecting something important for future... which is why Oden's death was grandiose or Roger's as both did something for future for their death...

Again, that's just my opinion, but naturally I will have many here who object the idea LOL... we all are entitled to our opinion LOL

I feel like advanced conqueror’s haki will end the Mihawk vs Shanks debate.

If advanced conqueror’s haki isn’t terribly useful in a fight, then Mihawk > Shanks.

If advanced conqueror’s haki is something wild and clearly outside the domain of swordsmanship, then Shanks > Mihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.