Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your logic :kata: Robin is more a wife for the whole life and Nami is some dirty girl, you’re right
Nami is more baddie for my taste, I would argue she makes me more araused than Robin LOL
:steef:

But she's probably the type of woman who will be next to you, taking pictures and videos all the time for her Snapchat or Instagram
LMAO
That kind of headache is not suited for me hahahaha... so yeah... she's a queen when it comes to sex and bed time

Robin is more mature and settled, for me very attractive, and arausing, maybe not on Nami's level (I know this will trigger some people LOL)... but she is more calm, and the type you would spend a time watching a movie with her... so a relationship type LOL

Nami is more baddie for my taste, I would argue she makes me more araused than Robin LOL

But she's probably the type of woman who will be next to you, taking pictures and videos all the time for her Snapchat or Instagram
LMAO
That kind of headache is not suited for me hahahaha... so yeah... she's a queen when it comes to sex and bed time

Robin is more mature and settled, for me very attractive, and arausing, maybe not on Nami's level (I know this will trigger some people LOL)... but she is more calm, and the type you would spend a time watching a movie with her... so a relationship type LOL
Dude we have innocent young ones here in this forum, don't want them to get spoiled by the life of men sooner than their time :p

LMAO

I agree with you except for the part that Robin is not attractive as Nami but that’s just a matter of taste. :catpole:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Guys don’t get your hopes up. The silhouette is probably Toki or Hiyori
Ofc, it is.

It is rehash situation of Editor cried.

But this time it works like this. Providers don't watch youtube or twitter where people raped silhouette theory in every possible way and they think fucking Toki is a big reveal xDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.