Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax man... just have fun while we ride this series with all it's good and bad LOL... it's not worth getting angry over
I've had my share of rage when one piece was still interesting for me, but now, it's just my curiosity for people who actually enjoy it. Like what's the thing that is still good in one place, what keeps you read it weak by weak when there's nothing that has meaning or logic in it. It's like fishing in a pool of water where's no fish at all.

You take joy in other fans' misery :believe:
Oh it's the best to see fans triggered!
You have no idea....

In One Piece:
- Enjoyed the fuck out of Pound is alive
- Will enjoy Pedro is alive EVEN 10 times more
- So happy Supernova are casted aside and Kidd looks so bad LOL

In WWE:
- Whenever fans boo someone, I cheer for him, like there was a time, someone like Roman Reigns got booed the fuck out every night even though in story he was a good guy... I was in the minority who just wanted to see him beat and win just to trigger those fans LOL
- Vince Mcmahon basically triggers the hardcore fans of wrestling, basically, he's my guy hahaha

in movies too... same shit... when I see the majority of people rooting for someone, I love to trigger them... even in sports...it's more fun...

I've had my share of rage when one piece was still interesting for me, but now, it's just my curiosity for people who actually enjoy it. Like what's the thing that is still good in one place, what keeps you read it weak by weak when there's nothing that has meaning or logic in it. It's like fishing in a pool of water where's no fish at all.
The discussions here and there is what's keeping me... + looking for some reveals we are waiting for... + waiting for my theories to come true....

I think those are the major ones

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Oh it's the best to see fans triggered!
You have no idea....

In One Piece:
- Enjoyed the fuck out of Pound is alive
- Will enjoy Pedro is alive EVEN 10 times more
- So happy Supernova are casted aside and Kidd looks so bad LOL

In WWE:
- Whenever fans boo someone, I cheer for him, like there was a time, someone like Roman Reigns got booed the fuck out every night even though in story he was a good guy... I was in the minority who just wanted to see him beat and win just to trigger those fans LOL
- Vince Mcmahon basically triggers the hardcore fans of wrestling, basically, he's my guy hahaha

in movies too... same shit... when I see the majority of people rooting for someone, I love to trigger them... even in sports...it's more fun...
lmao

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
SANJI AWAKEN MYTHICAL FIERY BIRD AND SAVE WANO FROM KAIDO DROPPING ONIGISHIMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
SANJI IS VEGAPUNK GREATEST INVENTION

SORA IS HIS GRANDAUGHTER

VEGAPUNK GAVE SORA HIS STRONGEST INVENTION AND INHERITED BY SANJI

SHANKS WANTED TO TALK ABOUT A CERTAIN PIRATE AND THAT PIRATE WAS SANJI

SANJI MAINTAIN BALANCE OF THE WORLD SHANKS KNOWS THIS AND COMES TO WANO

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
I love you

CP0 WAS SENT TO WANO TO CAPTURE SANJI AFTER SHANKS TOLD THE GOREOSEI ABOUT SANJI'S SECRET :steef::steef::steef:

EVERYONE THOUGHT THEY WERE AFTER ROBIN :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

CP0 NEEDS SANJI TO EXPERIMENT ON HIM AND SEE HOW HIS LINEAGE FACTOR WORKS IN ORDER TO RECREATE IT :steef::steef:

VEGAPUNK ORDER CP0 TO CAPTURE SANJI :steef::steef::steef::steef:
Vega punk to capture sanji because hes a mass destruction weapon? Fiery bird sanji is a giant on fire bird that will cause the whole red line to get destroyed?

Vega punk to capture sanji because hes a mass destruction weapon? Fiery bird sanji is a giant on fire bird that will cause the whole red line to get destroyed?
Vegapunk is evil is a very old bet theory I have... mark my words everyone... he's the WORST scientist among Ceasar/Judge/Queen.... He's just that fucking corrupt LOL... so many evidence, but some fans just are to blind to realize that he's a scum

The discussions here and there is what's keeping me... + looking for some reveals we are waiting for... + waiting for my theories to come true....

I think those are the major ones
So the community itself hah. I guess one piece is one of those TOO BIG TO FAIL things. But in that case the big money guys will tell Oda to keep writing it as long as people still buy the chapters, until the sales go down and they'll finally stop before losing too much money.

You still dont understand that Sanji's flames come from his emotions. Who else has flames happening due to their emotions....Literally no one. It isnt about mastery at all. Fucking hell Thriller Bark Sanji showed more flames than most of Post Timeskip Sanji.

Well whatever...we'll see real soon.
Sanji can produce flames regardless of his emotional state. Him simply being stronger the more angry he is is nothing but norma and a trait of the character. Lol we don't know thr specifics of thr other fire users. If they up their fire output when angry for instance. His flames have never been explained to specifically come from his emotions or if he just ups his output in anger. I have no idea why we would want to explain sanjis fires away to some linege factor, basically devaluing his years of training, and leave all the other fire powers out in the cold and without explanation, or have 20 different explanations. Sanjis fire still worked the same way as marigold. Sanhi spun, generated heat, and then his leg just stayed on fire and he could control its output somewhat. Marigold lit a match and completely cumbusted into some full flame mode, it's still the same general method. Now sanji can just do it at will and control the heat output at will like nothing, regardless if he is angry or not. It could also just be that this specific variant of armament haki, gets hotter the angrier you are, like your observation gets worse the less focused you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.