General & Others Zoro fights Kaido cause Zoro can't handle King

King is too much for marimo senpai

• yes

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • no

Votes: 40 87.0%

• Total voters
zoro didn't beat shit, luffy does all the fighting, zoro stands back and throws slashes, one of which dragon kaido dodged, the second one hit
kaido cause he was busy chewing luffy
Lol thats stupid af
Zoro beats the shit out of King by feats
He had 2 yonko shitting their pants with one attack and did the most damages to Kaido Kaido outside of Luffy with his second attack

Any of these two attack would fuck up King

Lol thats stupid af
Zoro beats the shit out of King by feats
He had 2 yonko shitting their pants with one attack and did the most damages to Kaido Kaido outside of Luffy with his second attack

Any of these two attack would fuck up King
what nonsense you talking about, zoro needed hybrid drake to overwhelm apoo in order to slash him.
Yonko shitting their pants my ass, Kaido even said he's barely starting to have fun.

what nonsense you talking about, zoro needed hybrid drake to overwhelm apoo in order to slash him.
Yonko shitting their pants my ass, Kaido even said he's barely starting to have fun.
Wtf are you talking about ?
Why are you bringing up the apoo feat ?

Yeah lmao thats exactly why BM was so worried that she told Kaido to dodge Zoro's attack which he did

You know the only attack that Kaido dodged...against the sn

Stop talking shit

Wtf are you talking about ?
Why are you bringing up the apoo feat ?
cause nitoryuu zoro < apoo
Yeah lmao thats exactly why BM was so worried that she told Kaido to dodge Zoro's attack which he did

You know the only attack that Kaido dodged...against the sn

Stop talking shit
meme sensed good enough haki to injure kaido, so she warned giant target kaido to dodge and he dodged.

you're the one who invents garbage and portrays that moment to mean something it's not.

zoro beat kaido, lol what garbage

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yes
The r5 will prove that they're stronger than King soon

Luffy and Zoro already beat the shit out of him unless you wank him to death
There's a chance Killer may never reach King's level even at EOS, and you're out here guaranteeing this nonsense.

Place King in the rooftop battle against dragon Kaidou, and he'd replicate anything Killer has done with absolute ease.

ZenZu

Based on what. He hasn't even shown haki yet. And he's not got sonic attacks to hurt kaido.
Based on the fact that he's Kaidou's strongest commander worth over 1.3 billion, who specializes in swordsmanship, is (highly likely) an awakened zoan, can fly, and that characters much weaker than him like some of the scabbards could bully Dragon Kaidou at times.

I mean it's not far off from 1+1, doesn't take much to deduct he'd be able to give a basic performance against Dragon Kaidou in a team battle.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Based on the fact that he's Kaidou's strongest commander worth over 1.3 billion, who specializes in swordsmanship, is (highly likely) an awakened zoan, can fly, and that characters much weaker than him like some of the scabbards could bully Dragon Kaidou at times.

I mean it's not far off from 1+1, doesn't take much to deduct he'd be able to give a basic performance against Dragon Kaidou in a team battle.
Luffy was 1.5 bil in kuri got one shot and couldn't hurt him.
Queen is 1.3 bil and has been embarrassed without going into spoilers.
It's speculation.
The scabbards are all ryou users. We need to wait to see if king is.
So far 2 out of 3 Calamities don't look like we'll versed haki users.

ZenZu

Luffy was 1.5 bil in kuri got one shot and couldn't hurt him.
Queen is 1.3 bil and has been embarrassed without going into spoilers.
It's speculation.
The scabbards are all ryou users. We need to wait to see if king is.
So far 2 out of 3 Calamities don't look like we'll versed haki users.
Pretty obvious to me he can hurt Kaidou but you can wait for it I guess. Just wait till Kidd makes Kaidou bleed with his shitty haki and blunt force. We all know it's gonna happen, it kinda already did.