General & Others Zoro fights Kaido cause Zoro can't handle King

King is too much for marimo senpai

• yes

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • no

Votes: 40 87.0%

• Total voters
I love how the rooftop clash is at least thus far disproving the OP so hard it's not even funny to mock.

Not that the horizon is any less brighter I mean. Zoro allegedly possesses Asura, Luffy's awakening still a close mirage at best. Let's see what happens next because Zoro has shown the better feats, let alone playing the supportative sidelined dog.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lmfao. They already on thin ice after the rocks and the suplex
Oda's too predictable in this sense. He doesn't have the balls to make Killer damage Kaidou and not give Kidd his moment. Close to impossible.

Logically it would make sense given their styles, but Oda throws logic out the window when he needs to make someone look good or bad. He won't have Kidd's underling outshine him the whole fight.

the zoro I saw on the roof is comparable to a top 3 commander in your average yonko crew.
you might argue not necessarily on par with one of the righthands(king in this case) but in any case the difference would be a high diff at best. he will continue to grow within this fight getting better not only with enma but his other blades putting him at a position stronger than king if he wasnt already.

with all due respect.
this is a shit take.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oda's too predictable in this sense. He doesn't have the balls to make Killer damage Kaidou and not give Kidd his moment. Close to impossible.

Logically it would make sense given their styles, but Oda throws logic out the window when he needs to make someone look good or bad. He won't have Kidd's underling outshine him the whole fight.
I dont see how hes gonna do it without it being even more retarded than the rocks and the suplex

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I dont see how hes gonna do it without it being even more retarded than the rocks and the suplex
I'd say less retarded, can only go up from here. Those attacks couldn't even incorporate haki into them. The most basic thing in the new world.

lol kaido yelling doesnt mean he was "damaged " in the sense that the scabbards hurt him.
the rocks law threw hurt him as much as falling from the sky made his head hurt. - basically meaningless.

what seemed to have damaged him was the gamma knife and the suplex from kid .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'd say less retarded, can only go up from here. Those attacks couldn't even incorporate haki into them. The most basic thing in the new world.
lmfao kidds really in the mud for the community right now
all that hype and gas as a magneto wannabe and it turns out hes nothing more than a shitty metal pica

i dont see how basic haki would make any difference to his attacks

Zolo

Cope Doctor
the zoro I saw on the roof is comparable to a top 3 commander in your average yonko crew.
you might argue not necessarily on par with one of the righthands(king in this case) but in any case the difference would be a high diff at best. he will continue to grow within this fight getting better not only with enma but his other blades putting him at a position stronger than king if he wasnt already.

with all due respect.
this is a shit take.
You had the best take here :crazwhat: