Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

I've had my share of rage when one piece was still interesting for me, but now, it's just my curiosity for people who actually enjoy it. Like what's the thing that is still good in one place, what keeps you read it weak by weak when there's nothing that has meaning or logic in it. It's like fishing in a pool of water where's no fish at all.
Since you're talking about fish...
Summoning @Le Fishe D. Crydo

I wouldnt be surprised thats the theme that oda likes taking lmao
It's not a theme.... reread Punk Hazard.... Ceasar literally in flashback got angry at Vegapunk for accusing him to be bad for creating Shinukuni, while Ceasar angrily stated "You are experimenting on prisoners like a guinea pigs"
If that's not a clear ass statement that Vegapunk literally is the type of dude who is fucked up... I'm not sure what people need...

It's not a theme.... reread Punk Hazard.... Ceasar literally in flashback got angry at Vegapunk for accusing him to be bad for creating Shinukuni, while Ceasar angrily stated "You are experimenting on prisoners like a guinea pigs"
If that's not a clear ass statement that Vegapunk literally is the type of dude who is fucked up... I'm not sure what people need...
yeah but ceasar only saw the world from his own eyes, So we dont really know.

So the community itself hah. I guess one piece is one of those TOO BIG TO FAIL things. But in that case the big money guys will tell Oda to keep writing it as long as people still buy the chapters, until the sales go down and they'll finally stop before losing too much money.
Well, me leaving will not change anything hahahaha... I am reading the series for free... never payed a single coin on the series hahaha... so it's not like leaving the series will have any effect

yeah but ceasar only saw the world from his own eyes, So we dont really know.
From his own eyes? the dude was part of the research team, telling you the viewer "Vegapunk experimented on prisoners like mercilessly" hahahaha, choosing to just ignore that is what I'm saying that people wanna turn a blind eye to that just because Ceasar said it...

We basically got a bad guy saying that there is a more evil guy who pretends to be a saint... LOL, that surely looks more dangerous to me

How strong do you think prime Zeff was?
I'm not sure... but Koby got Zero chance
Post automatically merged:

Stop playing yourself Admiral Koby=>Luffy
Vice Admiral Koby>Zoro EoS
OMG, when did Koby get passed rear admiral position? last time I checked, he had Rear Admiral rank, then Oda said to himself "no, fuck that, he's weaker, he will stay a captain" LOL

From his own eyes? the dude was part of the research team, telling you the viewer "Vegapunk experimented on prisoners like mercilessly" hahahaha, choosing to just ignore that is what I'm saying that people wanna turn a blind eye to that just because Ceasar said it...

We basically got a bad guy saying that there is a more evil guy who pretends to be a saint... LOL, that surely looks more dangerous to me
The point was that Vegapunk only tried to see everything from his own view, its part of his personallity to blame others for things he did and to try and paint them in bad light to justify things he did, I am not going to look for the panels but i am pretty sure he tried to justify everything he did. He said multiple times that what hes doing is right and that he deserves to be the top reseach and tried to justify all his evil doing, Including blaming others for what he did. He even blamed mutiple people for things they didnt do in the Arc. When ceasar said what he said to vegapunk it was because he was trying to justify it, To make himself look good as always. Infront of the other scientists. Infact the other scientists feared ceasar and complainted to vegapunk about him implying that vega punk was more understanding. But like i said Oda loves evil scientists so i wouldnt be surprised if vegapunk is also evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.