Sanji did not appear in the chapter
Good, oda makes him MIA for 2-3 chapters and then boom. Sanji vs king :steef:

Don’t let this distract you from the fact killer will reopen kaidos scar while zoro will create a new one

:steef:
Post automatically merged:

Gn
ata boi

YEAH:steef:

In my opinion Sanji's flames has something to do with either Sora's drug or a special kind of armament Haki that's tied to emotions that Sanji is very proficient in.
You're really uninformed boi... the best way to reveal that would have been WCI but it wasn't since the drug doesn't give him powers...

Last edited:
From redon in MangaHelpers forums. Translation of korean text.

- Chapter 1.007: "Tanuki-san".
- Most members of the Mimawarigumi and the Oniwabanshu have been defeated by Hyougorou.
- Queen talks to the subordinates who have been affected by the "Koorioni", he seems to make fun of them and tells them that they are worthless (this part is confusing).
- Chopper gets the antibodies before Hyougorou dies.
- Chopper has created a gaseous virus based on the antibodies and spreads it in the room with a cannon.
- Queen attacks Chopper, but the Pleasures defend the reindeer as a shield voluntarily.
- Chopper takes a Rumble Ball and slaps Queen while Marco holds Queen (what we see in the image).
- Yamato and Momonosuke appear in the chapter.
- CP0 comments on Vegapunk and the "lineage factor".
- The Red Scabbards meet a surprising character (the Spoiler does not say who he/she is).

Korean leaker says we can see in the chapter the character that appears in front of Red Scabbards but korean leaker won't say who's he/she becouse it will surprise the readers.

And it seems no Sanji in the chapter.
I think its more complicated if the translator not mention its "she or he" n just said its he. Because women character on this arc really few, it will more complicated if they said its he. Then with those blackshadowed maybe enel will come :goyea:

Yeah its big probability. Chopper v queen after all :gokulaugh:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fans after that event

-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world

- Lineage factor Sanji awakening

- Shanks warn gorosei about Sanji potential

- next up IMU want to erase SANJI from esistance due to his threat to the world government

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

Gotta say, rereading Zoro vs Ryuuma is reminding me why I actually want/wanted a true swordsman fight this arc. That was his last 1v1 swordsman fight with someone of similar skill and we haven't had anything like it since. Its a shame, since Monet and Pica were complete jokes in portrayal to Mr. 1, Ohm, Kaku and Ryuuma.

Honestly as shocking as it is, Kaido really doesn't cut it because we just don't get the same sort of dynamic fluidity between both characters fighting.

Right now Kaido is just a walking tank taking hits like its nobody's business. It honestly feels....stagnant when it comes to swordsmen characters.

I hope people get what I mean. Like if Zoro fought Fuji or Shiryu or Mihawk later, clearly those dynamic fights will come back, but seriously, looks at this (you can see the same for Mr. 1, Ohm, Kaku too):

And this is just one portion of the fight. THIS is what I'm talking about. THIS is wanted (want?) Zoro to fight a competent swordsman like potentially King because it brings back that intense dance of fighting. You can't really get that with Kaido. He doesn't have the same finesse and even swordsmanship. Not to mention, the sheer irony of not getting something like this in Wano of all places.

If its where he stays, oh well, we'll see what happens I guess.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gotta say, rereading Zoro vs Ryuuma is reminding me why I actually want/wanted a true swordsman fight this arc. That was his last 1v1 swordsman fight with someone of similar skill and we haven't had anything like it since. Its a shame, since Monet and Pica were complete jokes in portrayal to Mr. 1, Ohm, Kaku and Ryuuma.

Honestly as shocking as it is, Kaido really doesn't cut it because we just don't get the same sort of dynamic fluidity between both characters fighting.

Right now Kaido is just a walking tank taking hits like its nobody's business. It honestly feels....stagnant when it comes to swordsmen characters.

I hope people get what I mean. Like if Zoro fought Fuji or Shiryu or Mihawk later, clearly those dynamic fights will come back, but seriously, looks at this (you can see the same for Mr. 1, Ohm, Kaku too):

And this is just one portion of the fight. THIS is what I'm talking about. THIS is wanted (want?) Zoro to fight a competent swordsman like potentially King because it brings back that intense dance of fighting. You can't really get that with Kaido. He doesn't have the same finesse and even swordsmanship. Not to mention, the sheer irony of not getting something like this in Wano of all places.

If its where he stays, oh well, we'll see what happens I guess.
That's cool and all but Oda don't care and Zoro is not leaving Kaido fight. Maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.