Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"Have you ever been kicked at the speed of light"

But no he makes some makeshift light Saber to block rays sword and he is a swordsman now, and it was never seen again in the war.

Zoro gets the kaido fight with luffy and co, mihawk fuji and probably shiryu.

Sanji gets king burgess with a new fruit, green bull and kizaru gg claps everyone can go home happy. Mihawk is probably > kizaru so nobody should be salty
he kicked fodder
the only time he was pushed in a 1 vs 1 he used a sword
his kick is nothing
his sword is one of japans three sacred treasures
he only ever matches up to ray marco benn the number 2s
and he almost killed zoro in sabaody
hes nailed on zoro fight

And the Fun part is that i think zoro Will defeat king on his hardest fight learn more about Emma and ...

Still kill kaido on a last hint before he destroys the capital.

Im the biggest zoro supporter as i can see haha.

"Have you ever been kicked at the speed of light"

But no he makes some makeshift light Saber to block rays sword and he is a swordsman now, and it was never seen again in the war.

Zoro gets the kaido fight with luffy and co, mihawk fuji and probably shiryu.

Sanji gets king burgess with a new fruit, green bull and kizaru gg claps everyone can go home happy. Mihawk is probably > kizaru so nobody should be salty
They know Mihawk will get offed before Zoro faces him so he's trying to secure Kizaru as Zoro's opponent.

First off, I do not think that king is shit but he is not who I'm putting my money on zoro fighting anymore.

I'll put it real fucking simple for you
Kaido is a fucking HYPE machine mate. In the instances of renown, hype and prestige, king is a spec of dirt on the boot of kaido. You don't pass up on taking a piece of world wide glory, 1 of the 4 front runners to PK (1 of which isn't even playing the game), just to dabble with the likes of a YC 1. Ya the fight would look mental but we are getting to the point where zoro NEEDS to be known even more, fighting Marcos 1 v 2 scraps would get him notoriety, being 1 of 5 to slut drop your cheeks in memes face while you fuck her lil bro to death would get you more.

Not to mention the wait for a zoro 1 v 1 sword fight has already been so long, what's another arc? Let the man makes his name now and cross out the others later on

If you think meme isn't making this fight a lil bit more difficult then you're a fucking idiot
:kayneshrug: Guess I'll continue to be a "fucking idiot" until Oda shows the continuation of the rooftop fight. You cunts can make fun of me all you want.

Whether I'm forcing or not, how does it affect you? Oda will write what Oda wants. Stop being so offended by someone else's thoughts.
You said Zoro vs King is happening because it’s obvious, I’m simply erasing those delusions. You’re right, Oda will write what he wants which is why he had Zoro shoot past the calamities and tell them he doesn’t have time to play games with them because he wants to cut down Kaido.

he kicked fodder
the only time he was pushed in a 1 vs 1 he used a sword
his kick is nothing
his sword is one of japans three sacred treasures
he only ever matches up to ray marco benn the number 2s
and he almost killed zoro in sabaody
hes nailed on zoro fight
Ehm, nope. He is designed to kick. He is practically dady long legs. The only attacks that have actually been shown to be devastating are his kicks, and his beams. And his kicks were actually referred to in actual dialog. He also went against marco, the kick bird himself. His sword isn't even real. It's just a beatstick. He just makes it out of nothing like kuzan did with grass.

You can't be disappointed in zoros line up tho, mihawk is the strongest dude on either list. Fuji, a admiral, shiryu. And a kaido fight.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ehm, nope. He is designed to kick. He is practically dady long legs. The only attacks that have actually been shown to be devastating are his kicks, and his beams. And his kicks were actually referred to in actual dialog. He also went against marco, the kick bird himself. His sword isn't even real. It's just a beatstick. He just makes it out of nothing like kuzan did with grass.

You can't be disappointed in zoros line up tho, mihawk is the strongest dude on either list. Fuji, a admiral, shiryu. And a kaido fight.
the most weve ever seen kizaru pushed in a fight was against ray
how many kicks did he do ?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Replace Kizaru for Fuji.

Fuji is a shame for swordsmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.