Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. Still there especially you know Zoro is support for Luffy and won't beat either Big Mom and Kaido while Sanji be facing YC on his side. We all know Zoro got there by Macro, not by himself.
luffy got there with help
bad point .......

in general yes
he will be luffy's sidekick to this fight

still better than beating a yc....

@Shi
who cares if zoro got there with marco s help lol
luffy got there with the help of jinbei and teh minks
zoro will be compared soon with oden no one gives a fuck about a death fight between lanji vs jack or queen :milaugh:
Luffy at least fight his way up there while Zoro got free shortcut lol.

Oden is compare to Luffy. Stop that, we all saw Pirate Legends behind him when Kaido talks about him. Zoro is there by Enma with Oden's spirit there, not him. Sanji facing YC himself whlie Zoro have no solo fights isn't much good look for him lol :suresure:.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Check Anime Staff Twitter. They stated they talk to Oda on stuff on anime. Also using 'charity' comeback. Many kid, you must be on several levels of edgy toxic. Always talk of guys behind a screen lol.
So you have no evidence and cry out loud. Expected keep dreamin on ur make a wish anime feats. Anime aint canon.

Lol he is fighting a commander this arc and you know it. There is no other alternative at this point. Stop with the bias. We have known he doesn't fight women since day one and people are still trying to pathetically turn it into powerscaling Ls 20 years later. If jinbei fights whose who. Then he is without a doubt not making a dent in the monster trio dynamic. Oda is actually spending time on setting up the sanji matchup. Jinbei is fighting a dude in the same rank as frabkys, Robin's, usopps and namis opponents....
Which commander?
King? No chance, Judge's son got passed out briefly already after 1 attack from King. It just doesn't make any sense anyway for someone who got embarassed in every fucking arcs since post TS started (nosebleed, Vergo, Doffy, Bege, Judge, Yuen, Page One) suddenly able to defeat someone of King/Katakuri/Marco tier. You just can't actually believe it happening once you take your fanboy glass off.

Queen? Already got stolen by Chopper.

Jack? Hmmm even if this is happening as Oda makes it a battle between punching bag.. still, I won't be so sure that a half dead, injured, bandaged exhausted, broken tusk, broken weapon Weakest Calamity is still stronger than a fresh, strongest F6. And Jinbe will defeat him nerfed (without water) while your boy will use his newest daddy power up.

@Shi

Oden is compare to Luffy. Stop that, we all saw Pirate Legends behind him when Kaido talks about him. Zoro is there by Enma with Oden's spirit there, not him. Sanji facing YC himself whlie Zoro have no solo fights isn't much good look for him lol :suresure:.
we will see when he opens the scar compared to oden and beheads kaido dont drop moe kun
sanji facing yc by ''himself'' what about his daddy s pyjama? :milaugh:

@Shi

There's a reason why many Sanji fans are begging Oda to let SAnji be on rooftop.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Your only one crying. I am just stating my piece. You seem too lazy to check yourself though. No need to be edgy behind the computer, kid.
Yes exactly u stating ur piece. You are the one bitch ass crying some make a wish anime feats not confirned by anyone but ur brain.

When asked for evidence ughgh ohhb.

Don't waste my time with ur headcanon.

we will see when he opens the scar compared to oden and beheads kaido dont drop moe kun
sanji facing yc by ''himself'' what about his daddy s pyjama? :milaugh:
Who is Moe? You guys now living rent free for that guy who isn't even around from what I know.

Enma helps with that, but even with it is not enough to stop Kaido and Luffy vs Kaido is still set though.

Lol by that logic, Zoro with Enma is magic sword by famed Oden without his achievements then. You ok, bruh :milaugh:?

S

stealthblack

if only the chopper stuff was the only thing so I know to take break early.

but had to be that mistery person at the end so it can keep us on our toes for 3 more days and ends up revealed to be some trash character i don't care about or oda pulling some bullshit like shanks was in wano all along. and stvpid spoiler provider not spoilng us...betch that is your job! you had one job

I mean your not beating one of Yonkos compare to guy solo a YC as we both know Luffy vs Kaido is set piece given build on that. Zoro being support doesn't change much on him.
absolutely does ......
but ok .......

case in point
everyone on the roof at this point is stronger than sanji and will lead the next era of pirates .
they offer more than he would, thats why they are on the roof.
sole exception not on the roof being marco who isnt a part of this new generation of pirates .

Yes exactly u stating ur piece. You are the one bitch ass crying some make a wish anime feats not confirned by anyone but ur brain.

When asked for evidence ughgh ohhb.

Don't waste my time with ur headcanon.
Again, your trying to hard to be edgy kid, not helping your case at all. I told you everything, but your biased is making your too prideful to admit your fault. More on you than me.

Who is Moe? You guys now living rent free for that guy who isn't even around from what I know.

Enma helps with that, but even with it is not enough to stop Kaido and Luffy vs Kaido is still set though.

Lol by that logic, Zoro with Enma is magic sword by famed Oden without his achievements then. You ok, bruh :milaugh:?
yeah im ok i like enma zoro is a god rn having 2 yonko in fear and he s tanking attacks from hybrid kaido :finally:
zoro doesnt need daddy s pyjama for extreme diff against half dead jack

Not really, Vergo was bleeding each time he got struck and that was by Sanji during nerfed state after being switch from his body. Not saying he easily beat Vergo, but it would still be his victory given we haven't seen him go all out in a fight either.

Also Doflamingo I would say it is his only battle on that, but I wouldn't put Vergo same level as Doffy. Law and Zoro were also unable to do much to his abilities, so not like it was fight 'anyone' can handle him except Luffy that time.

I mean they are all YV lvl, so they are by far stronger than Doffy's group on their side.
If Vergo was putting in effort he would have used his Haki. Vergo got kicked a couple times, but clearly had the upper hand while sanji's leg was cracking.

If Vergo went full clad haki vs Sanji now, it would be Sanji high to extreme diff at this point.

Is YV Yonko Veteran? Im assuming it is (if not my bad) Vergo would beat Page One, go toe to toe with Oven. Vergo was a vice admiral as well and had durable CoA

Status
Not open for further replies.