Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Actually you start it by quoting me to show you where it is. Never said I will show, but you the one to force conversation into that. Again, whatever helps with your headcannon, kid. Just be less edgy.
You are on headcanon. Oda said anime is not canon. Badically toei doing what they eant. They probably asked if its cool if wb and roger have funny extended clash not fucking Sanji beating drake.

There was no info like that ever. U made up ur headcanon.

Sanji didnt beat drake. We are reading manga here not jerking off to non canon anime extensions.

It's hilarious that zoro fans are shit talking "undeserved" powerups when the tool zoro needed to be able to cut kaido fell into his lap. Sanji tanked a full on dive bomb from what is essentially a plane with a beak.
Zoro almost died by using enma he deserved it he s the only man after oden who can weild it not even the scabbrds could and he didn t even mastered it lol
sanji so trash he got a suit to fix all his problems from his daddy that hates him :milaugh: but'' i will never use the suit'' lanji cucksmoke
candyboy also zoro doesnt need a suit to protect his body he tanking all those hybrid kaido attacks rn :finally:

If Vergo was putting in effort he would have used his Haki. Vergo got kicked a couple times, but clearly had the upper hand while sanji's leg was cracking.

If Vergo went full clad haki vs Sanji now, it would be Sanji high to extreme diff at this point.

Is YV Yonko Veteran? Im assuming it is (if not my bad) Vergo would beat Page One, go toe to toe with Oven. Vergo was a vice admiral as well and had durable CoA
Though Sanji didn't use Haki either or at least Hardening during fight either, so hard to say especially again he just got his body back, so he had to readjust himself. We can't denied Vergo still chose to leave the fight instead finishing if he felt Sanji could have been and do his first mission. Him leaving signals it could be harder fight going in though.

I mean being clad means nothing if Law and Zoro already proven you can beat guys with just Haki without over your body. Sanji even handle genie who was Full Body Haki and still stop it's swing that could have damage the ship. Kinda moot point there.

Ehhh....Nah, Ancient Zoan especially PO be too much for Vergo. Doffy's crew wasn't on level of Yonko's crew by far. At best can maybe give a Midd-Fight, not he not beating any of T6H.

You are on headcanon. Oda said anime is not canon. Badically toei doing what they eant. They probably asked if its cool if wb and roger have funny extended clash not fucking Sanji beating drake.

There was no info like that ever. U made up ur headcanon.

Sanji didnt beat drake. We are reading manga here not jerking off to non canon anime extensions.
Oda give blessing like flashback extending meaning he is on anime more than we realize if they needed to post a tweet about it for fans to know. Sanji vs Drake is a thing and you got get used to it. Not saying every scene we didn't see in manga is canon, but certain stuff like that are.

So your saying Macro, Sanji, and Jimbei are not strongest because something is holding them back and 5 up there are strongest of all? Yeah not good example man as it's called something stalling them, not really strongest up there.

Idk if he go up there to face Kaido or not, but he will face YC, so that was point of talk more between us.
pls reread the prev post if you can
marco was adressed.
sanji was addressed.
jinbei like sanji is not stronger than any of the 5 on the roof.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
@solis
:cheers:

I've had my share of rage when one piece was still interesting for me, but now, it's just my curiosity for people who actually enjoy it. Like what's the thing that is still good in one place, what keeps you read it weak by weak when there's nothing that has meaning or logic in it. It's like fishing in a pool of water where's no fish at all.
I doubt anyone here because he enjoy this shit manga lol
Don Le Fishe can speak only for himself... Don Le Fishe is here for banter & fish

There's a reason why many Sanji fans are begging Oda to let SAnji be on rooftop.
Idk if it happen or not. I mean he can arrive there given he can fly and with RS can travel there fast, but have to see before judging. I do have idea on how things could go through with him facing YC and then heading up there to support like Zoro for Luffy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.