Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol sanji has always been a top combatant for the crew. It hasn't changed since he joined. Chopper on the other hand? This is madness. I bet you'd have fallen for the kalifa bait back in 2007 too.
"Top combatant"
Top combatant against whom? :josad:

Soloed Wadatsumi?
Defeated Vergo?
Defeated any Doffy's high executive comparable to Pica?
Fought Bege/Pekoms when they about to kidnap him?
Defeated any Sweet Commanders (which all are weaker than King), eh nvm them... I will change it, defeated any Veteran?
Defeated anybody relevant in act 1-2 Wano?

Now don't give me pre TS stuffs. Good old Sanji died during the timeskip.

u can t tell me this panda dude is like moe :milaugh:
nah he isnt
moe was more aggressive . way more aggressive.
they have similar stamina tho but
I wont go on and on with people who want to believe what they want to believe lol.

if you have convinced yourself sanji is stronger than anyone on the roof
but isnt on the roof for whatever reason even tho he clearly had the desire to unlike marco , you really should be left to your delusions.

will sanji get stronger by beating a yc - yes
will the 5 get stronger by beating the emperors - yes
/ argument.

It does, but doesn't mean Zoro and Killer aren't strong on their own, but no way they are on level on Supernova Captains especially Luffy, Kidd, and Law. They are all Next Generation, not denying that, but our talk was about you stating they are strongest overall just because they are up there which is not good statement.

Just saying.
ok believe that .
we agree to disagree.

In one piece such thing won't matter, you can see here itself the proof, he couldn't even stand...but he was fine later anyway. So unless the injury is actaully related to the plot...like Zoro being injured for plot purpose, that argument doesn't stand any ground.
The fact that it was highlighted earlier on should be ample proof that it contribute to sanji's weakness and how things ended the way they did ... if it wasn't highlighted and sanji got his leg snapped it would have been a different argument that yiu can't really substantiate sanji's case to defend him... but when facts are there so they are.. what doesn't stand ground is your argument that sanji as fine after that... sanji got stabbed and beaten by Absolom.. and then went on to flip Oar.. u can't by any logic say that that beating didn't contributed to his damage accumulation at the end of the arc... which even influence his performance in Sabaody..

and just saying that thing ls don't matter in onepiece would be like any plot development and progression that influences the characters should be considered as null... THIS DON MAKE NO SENSE

Last edited:
nah he isnt
I wont go on and on with people who want to believe what they want to believe lol.

but isnt on the roof for whatever reason even tho he clearly had the desire to unlike marco , you really should be left to your delusions.

/ argument.
Agree to disgree and thank you for understanding unlike that user.

Never said Sanji was stronger than them. He isn't on level of Luffy, Kidd, and Law. Though would say he would be support like Zoro and Killer. Also can't determine much on team fight compare to solo fight as you get stronger faster more in solo fights than mutiple people facing one person since it doesn't give build as much.

nah he isnt

/ argument.
He wanted to go on the roof to rescue Kinemon, doesn’t care about the roof fight itself. That’s why he didn’t go there after learning Kinemon wasn’t there anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.